The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

Fancy: I don’t know really.
Fleur: In diamond dogs pawn shops who don’t mind stolen stuff maybe. We’re sure they are not in Equestria or the crystal empire, so that’d make them the closest neighbors. You could try asking the people with Boz, some of them looks like they might know a few things about the underground’s underground world. Or even if it’s not there, you could find someone useful there anyway.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: A quick look and extrapolation give me somewhere between 9 and 12 feet. Xenomorph on their side had no problem sneaking in vent shaft and the like in the movies so less than ideal size should be a only a light inconvenience for him.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fancy: No need to ditch comfort while among friendlies. Take some bits and I’m sure once you’ll be down there you’ll get hospitality too.
OOC: Thinking about it, I should have make my hotel down there face an increase of attendance following the attack of Sandstone that would cause a tourism shift toward the capital city.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: Fancy dear, how about going to get that machine now?
Fancy: Yes, of course. Goodbye. * He leave. *
Fleur: Until his back, how about testing your claws on a few material to see which one would be the best for you?
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: When did the, “no fun zone”(Forget the name of the city) fall again? I want to say it was after that with the mayor being turned in to a humanoid grimm(This was way, way back before Salem ever came to light).
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’d have to look that up. It happened right after the defense of Arlon, which was followed by RWBY going back to my base where Summer join them. So the quest that brought summer back must have happened nearly at the same time. I think the chaos zone grimm were there because of the chaos and not related to the grimm of Equestria anyway. But Yeah Xeno saw grimm before, Fleur still didn’t though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide