The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Not sure, he could have just took the sheathes earlier. But Fleur could speak again of the stolen stuff and Xeno would ask her to know more about it.
But that would be for another day, it’s getting late right now. Night.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Hi.
Fleur: And darling, would you be a dear and take a moment to go buy a new sewing machine. One more thing on the list of everything we have to buy again.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: How are you? And what today?
And that was a way to plug a reference how they had everything stole so Xeno could ask for more info on that. As for if he will go buy that or leave it to Fancy up to you.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: Oh you know, everything that wasn’t nailed or bolted to the walls or floor.
Fancy: They even unscrewed the light-bulbs to take them.
Fleur: Yeah, it’s especially sad cause they didn’t just took what could worth money but even stuff we cared for on a personal level. I wish I could find back the necklace with mom picture or Fancy’s wedding tux.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fancy: No idea. We tried to search for it but found nothing.
Fleur: It imply that whoever did it left the country with its loot cause we are well known in Equestria and we have items customized with our cutie marks. They definitely would have been found here.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fancy: For some of them not without ruining the item. Imagine the bowling balls for example. They’d have to grind the picture out but it ruin its shape to do that.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I wouldn’t say it’s totally impossible cause I’m no expert on that, but I think they’d have to use the same material, to keep the weight balance on point, and round the surface perfectly which would make it an expensive process.
In hindsight though I realized they could have just painted over it. But it doesn’t really matter cause we know where it is so we know it’s not what happened.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: He just need to suggest looking for it himself. And when he’d have gloves he would just need to visit my main base to find someone to help him. And from there if he meet Honey she could tell him where to look for it cause she saw Sharp’s house and know it’s there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide