The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Still a bit like the others days. I’m taking an appointment about it so no need to insist on this. I’m not feeling too worn right now actually.
That still leaves us with the eternal question of what to do as rp though?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: That’s super lost in time but the search function said the very last post about him was something about Splicer studying him. The only other idea of interest I can remember for him was the time I suggested he’d go to Sharp’s new home in Crete to take back some of the stuff he stole from Fancypant who he lives with.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Probably, but that would imply doing a big cut cause he was probably in my base last time and he’d need to be back in Fancypant mansion to begin this quest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide