The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Would they be able to ignore the high levels of radiation coming off of it and it latching in to their scales and/or the skin in between it before putting it in to their mouths? And tib mutation, while causing side effects, doesn’t innately turn sapient beings in to mindless berserkers. More then a few tib mutant humans are pretty reasonable people, if bitter about their treatment.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They don’t mind lava so maybe. But could it have more special effect on being like them. Being that were already magic and fire spitting before tib even get into the mix?
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Thermal radiation and ionizing radiation are pretty different things. As for that other part, tiberium reacts to fire or just great quantities of heat about like how azidoazide azide(Think all of the jokes about nitro applied to themselves and cranked up about six notches) reacts to, well, anything. Hence why one of the plots is getting GDI to hit a liquid tib bomb and surrounding storage with a ion cannon strike.
ANywho it’s late so im going to head off.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: The dragons? How about having a group of dragons raider with tib powered superpower for you to stop? I would get around how mutation don’t make berserk by having them having been already like that to begin with.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Well, define superpowers. It does make people stronger, tougher and the like but they aren’t going to start throwing tanks around. As for the breath, well it would likely be turned in to a tiberium spray kind of thing if anything rather than radioactive fire.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They could cast ion strikes like the ascended. Since almost all your stuff is techno based, that should prove to be a power perfectly suited to the threat they’ll face.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Ascended? And this would be military gear, if salvaged, largely from factions that had to deal with common use of nukes and other weapons that would give off a lot of radiation and magnetic fields in general. So power armor wouldn’t become deadweight and vehicles wouldn’t simply switch off. Operations disrupted, sure, but it wouldn’t be a hard counter.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Alright. But I think that would be for another day. And I might not be on tomorrow or much in the coming days. I didn’t brought it up when I first logged but I’ve been feeling sick today so I’ll have to see how it turns out. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide