The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: If you want, but no need to bother him at this moment without being ready to deliver with a good level of activity for him if he does come.
Liam: That it can make even being without horns like us magic. Then have a shield and one special spell. Guess it’s like the pony special talent.
OOC: If any remnant person had a semblance related tattoo that would be very cutie mark like actually.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I meant, a tattoo of a picture displaying their semblance like the ponies have one displaying their talent. And if the picture they made with the dust is related to the power it gave them yeah.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liam: Hey, I got something right.
Milly: I guess it’s not really supernatural if everyone can have it though, more like, just natural magic.
Liam: Yeah but we’re not unicorn so natural magic is supernatural for us.
OOC: Night. Also I should be close to the moment where I could have a long presence not at the very end of the day, only a day or two more if things go well.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I could try to pull something about a shipment of weapon being delivered to that medieval planet Hat used to play a line on. The mission would only be to make sure it never reach its destination but that would be a one time thing.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Tiberium growth is a pretty big thing right? That would be causing breakdowns in order in particularly heavily infested areas. Rogue factions from heavily hit governments from the conflicts and so on.
boz

OOC: I suppose I could make something like that happen with the gryphon, but not too sure your faction would be all that fine dealing with them.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Well that really depends on which way, helping crackdowns, no, helping rebels against the government(Robotpony’s old faction right?) in a Raynors Raider’s esque fashion? That they could work with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide