The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: No matter what they were the leader of your new forerunners group should now have the maximum anyway by virtue of being the last available candidate for that.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I mean if the other ancilla knew Hardship group were they last it would hand them control no problem. So I suspect it doesn’t.
But I think they could just tell it that fact, and Mendicant confirmation would do to prove it that they are not just trying to spit nonsense to get clearance.
But of course if that other ancilla is for some reason still believing Mendicant is with the flood, or even just still supposed to be in its exile with no right, that wouldn’t work.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Have some reason to be bothered, but nothing related to here. I try to think of something else as I deal with that.
Yeah I guess there wasn’t a well established plan here. Still it could be nice to get over the blocking.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: You mean like Ruby, Jak and their parents? Sure. The last post on that would be here? @boz. We could probably use reuniting the gang there too and have them back into traveling the rail. Like I said long ago that was a pretty successful line when they were going around.
Also out of curiosity since we touched the topic a little lately, what would have been the chance of my species against the covenant had they been found by them before they ran into humanity?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Probably nearing the 400 billions collectively. Worth mentioning too that unlike humans who might have need to keep some people working in their war industry, they have access to trade from another galaxy so they can import material which wasn’t an option for halo belligerents. The covenant could always give a shot at patrolling the edge of the galaxy to blockade them but the space to cover make this a little unrealistic.
And tech level is kinda hard to define clearly, even if they have energy weapons those are just words and do not really display their power, cause energy weapon A can be better than energy weapon B.
You know they gave a shot at building a planet once as a collective effort, despite being a peacetime achievement it does imply a certain level of capability.
As for know weaponry, the Yltels would have ion canons on par with what we’ve seen with the malevolence in clones wars in term of power, the Fyrrian use nanite torpedoes that would shred a ship slowly once they hit. They have some fully sentient AI that would be metastable in Halo context. They get particle and energy shields and it was showed that they could take hits from Raslan’s fleet antimatter cannons without breaking which I suppose support their strength. Having multiple FTL might help too to some extend.
But I think I will leave this like that cause it’s really late today and the whole thing is still kinda draft. I need to think out more precisely what tech level they could be described as having. Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: 400 billion between al of the species?
How much antimatter would be packed in to the shells that they took? And do the nanites actually need direct contact with the hull?
And see ya.
boz

And yeah, but in hindsight I find this number a little low for the number of planets I wanted to give them. I was reading about Halo population for comparison. In Halo there’s often very scarcely populated worlds of less than a billion inhabitants, even for the covenant on inhospitable planets, but they are good at terraforming and would have reached a higher pop per planet than them. 750 billions over their would probably be better, that’d make for an average of 2.5 billions per worlds on 300 worlds.
And I think we had went for 2 grams per shot with them. And yeah the nanites do need to make contact with the hull.
But anyway let’s make some progress somewhere today.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Hey.
Yeah, it’s a thing with sci-fi to really underestimate the population it seems. Particularly with what are supposed to be massively built up city planets when you think about what we could support here with some extra tech and elbow grease.
Well, they’d do better than the UNSC did though that admittedly isn’t a high bar since even with some of the UNSC’s brilliant tacticians and massive sacrifices they were still getting steamrolled pretty much.
WHere were we?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah. You could take her I suppose. But then again Cere seem to be on the site sometime if rarely so it might not be totally hopeless to have him play her again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide