The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Alright if with some soreness in my back and shoulder setting in.
Hardship: No need, they will transport in when we near our destination. * He says as he starts walking. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
Hardship: * He nods as they come up on another room, with a increasingly familiar tube of light surrounding them as their surroundings once more change, this time for that of a decidedly rougher looking part of the station. *
MarauderPilot

• They thee a few clusters of the creatures floating around, going about their normal tasks, if seemingly avoiding a particular hallway leading down the center of the area. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Graz: A little bit of many things. Luckily never any hostile and I like to think we’re mostly in a civilized part of the galaxy. Been in a few bad storms on uninhabited worlds though.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Graz: I had fought Olmerans in battles in the past. My only experience so far against intelligent enemies.
OOC: Well there was another by I’d rather retcon it.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Graz: bipedal with two arms, kinda like you. With a tech level just a little under the one of my kind, but a certain biological superiority from being able to sustain much worse injuries and never being sick or ill. They have the kind of organizational structure you’d expect intelligent beings to have.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Graz: Varied as to be expect with people with individual personality. But I’ve been with Lirrim when he assaulted the presidential palace of Vilnavia they were occupying and we met squad of old homeguards acting as the personal bodyguard of the operating officer in charge of their economic hegemony implantation there and those were especially strong, skilled and vicious.
To give the background on them, the olmeran are a space race since a few thousands of years like us but unlike us they have a natural immortality from age and disease, and the division they come from is exclusively made of what we call oldany, Olmerans born before their kind developed space travel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide