The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Graz: Ah.
OOC: By the way I happen to have found out something on how the forerunner get their first ancillas. They are assigned to them, likely by lifeworkers but I only have one story to support this. The process is rather straightforward without ceremony.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah. It’s a little disappointing, there was potential for deeper personal quests there. But anyway.
Graz: Well I wanted to see this place. And obviously find technology of interest for us here. It is obvious that you now have an abundance of material now that you found your capital. Though now that I see it, making the full inventory of this place is a task probably worthy of having a new statue built for the hall.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: I mean they had god only knows how many quadrillions(The numbers in most sci-fi is actually incredibly low in that regard) of people to make them for at the height of their empire and there are only so many lifeworkers to carry it out so even if they wanted to they probably just wouldn’t have enough lifeworkers to carry out any sort of ceremony.
Though on the whole personal quest thing that is kind of a theme in the first Forerunner book.
Hardship: Were it not for the fragment of Mendicant and the monitor of the ring it would be indeed.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Lifeworkers are rare? I mean I’d expect them to represent only a minority fraction of the forerunners species as a whole but even then have their numbers grow proportionally to the total.
Graz: And is anything for sale? Surely you have some need for perishable material such a food for which you could exchange non-perishable machine and other tech. I happen to have “magic food” on board on my craft. I personally don’t understand too much what make it magic but the quadruped species that grow it said it is their kind of magic by comparison to the more objectively observable magic of their horned caste if I could call it like that without offending them.
OOC: Obviously here, he speak of the ponies your main gave him a long time ago.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Hardship: What are the qualities of these plants? We do have the various growth facilities and storage banks to work from, but the lifeworkers are always looking out for something that can be added to improve our existing crops.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Graz: They taste good that’s for sure. The best I ever ate that didn’t grow on an planet. And they improve soils if you put them in. Also they grow faster than usual. But apparently you need the person with the special talent to make it works for that.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Graz: Oh easy. He grow some on my station garden deck we often eat some in our own kitchen. Since they came we noticed several reduction of the negative impact of being grown out of a planet, increased harvest and people are happier altogether when eating onboard.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide