The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah it is standard but it could still be seen as an important part of a forerunner life to find their ancilla, earned it after a trial or like the jedi with their crystal or something. But I guess we’d need a forerunner child to have a story like that anyway.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Well, he might but it really depends at what point we’re talking about here since at one point he was going full sky ney, but after that started to deeply regret what he had done.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Yeah that’s what i was getting at
ANyways, maybe something about them getting some strange signals from a place deeper inside the structure and going from there?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Graz: Sure. This place was a capital I heard. It must have some grandiose reception lounges for visitors of high value. Though I must admit I have a hard time thinking out what the definition of comfort must be for people who wear armors like yours and don’t really feels the chairs they sit on or the room temperature.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide