The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: No idea, I think it was mentioned but probably only in a post you’d have made in pm. But I don’t think there’s 2 hardship among them so that should be enough.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Errr, no actually it would be far, far larger than a moon. The main disc is said to be 100’000 kilometers in diameter. So it would only be a little over 11 percent smaller than Saturn if my math is right and the google listing for it is correct. And a Halo ring in turn at 10’000 could easily fit Mars inside of it’s ring for example.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: The worse thing is that I wrote something better but chose to erase it not to make a reference to something to big. I edited the post to give it back it’s first version.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Graz: I suppose it’s you Hardship?
OOC: By the way, I’ve looked out the first post with his name here and his fully name wasn’t mentioned. I even looked for the last hour to find the post in pm where you first mentioned their stasis bunker to me and once again, no names so I think you’ll have to search it. Hopefully you’d know betters keywords to find it, cause now that I found the pm post without result, I think that if there’s a full name to be found, it’s here in the thread with the search tool.
And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this for the night. Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: I want to say “Hardship-Makes-Beauty-Everlasting” meant as a reference to the famed toughness of diamonds and other gems but im not sure.
Harship: Indeed, it’s been some time hasn’t it?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Hi. And it’s a good thought. The search yield nothing with “Everlasting” but we could keep that.
Graz: Yeah, you grew a lot since that very first bunker we found you in.
OOC: I’m not sure what time lapse there is on this story arc in fact.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’ll try my best so we’ll share the discovery but while you didn’t rp forerunner in while I presume you at least played, read or watch Halo related content in the last year which I didn’t.
But alright. So to begin with something they could go check on the shields or long range scanner. But like for a lot of thing, I struggle to find thing the forerunner would need to do on the capital that wouldn’t have been managed by the maintenance AIs.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Oh i did i just didn’t think of it in the context of the RP.
Yeah, being made for what he was that’s probably one of the first things Mendicant would have checked on.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Bye.
And they could do some of that. I don’t think personal ancillas would be needed without more forerunner to give them to but if some of your group have none that could be something. How does it works actually between forerunners and their ancillas at birth or when they reach the age to get one? When do they get it, is it a special ceremony or something, do they choose among many and look for the right one who is special to them?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide