The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Well, anything in mind exploration wise for the Forerunners? I was picturing that group as having seen the war and got out early just in case(So maybe kind of like their version of a prepper community) so they might not have all of the latest forerunner tech and science from that period, though granted most of the impressive stuff would be anti-flood related.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They could simply explore the capital itself, like Atlantis in stargate Atlantis. If they left before its fall it must have changed since then. And it might even be a group of Forerunner who didn’t used to work or live there even before the war.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: No, im not thinking so at least. Im thinking of the people leading it having been middle management at most, enough to swing the resources needed to get a doomsday survival bunker built out in the middle of nowhere and hide the paper trail, but not people who could petition for a shield world to be built.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah but still it make them whole thing more new on a personal level to them. And there’s still the change since the beginning of the war for real novelty.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: So who was there on your side? And do you remember who i had besides the Mendicant Bias fragment? It’s been so long i don’t remember, any of the names really besides a miner having a ancilla named after the Chroma warframe.
And it’s about time for the call with my dad.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: See you. And to tell you all, I have nobody on that side. The closest I got is Gil a girl from a near human specie who traveled with one but that one wasn’t even at the capital. I also have the fleet that helped against Raslan assault, but they wouldn’t have stayed.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Anyone that might have gone to check out rumors of Maethrillian and the sights around it? They wouldn’t be real isolationists just, cautiously open given how close they came to extinction and how easy it would be for a major faction to push them over that edge.
boz

OOC: So not too, stellaris’ fallen empires, even though the style could be interesting, I wonder what a fallen empire scripted campaign could be like in game.
Also what would make one a major faction, would the Kig-yar qualify?
But to come back to the Forerunners, I suppose, that would limit it to people who might have heard those rumors but I think I have someone.
* Some time after the capital was secure a ship emerge in the nearby space. The few Forerunners who were there when they first awoke might recognize that signature as a ship that was present at this moment and belonged to the space faring person who first met them. *
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Man it’s been awhile since i played that game.
I don’t think so, not unless they got their own empire back.
* A few moments after exiting the ship starts receiving a hailing signal as it drops out of FTL and the full view of the vast bulk of the gas giant sized station consisting of a series of discs wrapped around a central rod. The platforms growing near the center and shrinking closer to the ends of the pol.
While the once vast debris field has been collected in to more organized and manageable clumps center around a massive, if comparatively tiny to the main station, ring like structure large enough to comfortably fit smaller planets through it floating some distance away with some form of, scaffolding or struts running between what look like damaged sections of the ring. *
OOC: As for the Halo, i went with it being turned in to a manufacturing and agriculture hub if memory serves, swords in to plowshares and all that.
boz

Graz: The one called Hardship.
OOC: Who may have been left in a story in the star wars Galaxy but for the sake of being able to use him again you should free him from that arc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide