The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: I mean, practicing it inside a hotel seems like a good way to cause a accident since a hotel would likely have a lot of soft, comfortable, easy to burn stuff.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
Yang: * At that the brawler lightly thrusts her fists downwards, the gauntlets extending leaving what looks like small barrels sticking forwards out of the sides. *
MarauderPilot

@boz
Yang: Just punching, nothing much. I’ve got special triggers in them to fire them when i do punch them though.
OOC: Due the distant voice of SAO Abridged Kirito going “What the hell kind of distinction did you just make?”
MarauderPilot

@boz
Yang: So boys and girls, what do you want to see blown up first? * She asks, clapping her hands. *
OOC: For the next part, how much do you reckon that big speaker she was carrying weighed?
MarauderPilot

@boz
Yang: * At that the blonde brawler goes to pick up a, fairly large boulder in to one hand, holding it up and out in front of her with her other arm cocking back before thrusting it forwards, a shotgun like crack sounding out as the aura enhanced punch slams in to it, shattering some of it to the sides and upwards while still more of it’s fragments fly forwards against the opposite side of the area like so many more pellets. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide