The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Well, im not really sure what to put in next, little everyday mechanics like that aren’t my interest let alone Ruby’s, and im not sure how it would take a turn to weapons or starships.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Anti-grav would have been perfect for him. Then again she could always talk about it even if she can’t actually give him any, that would at least plug airships into the conversation.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Though the quetion is how to actually work it in to the conversation since Ruby doesn’t feel like the sort who’d just bring it up like that, that would be more Weiss’ thing since it seems kind of advertisey.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, it’s easier to remember our own stuff than what the others wrote.
Milly: He get weapons now.
Liam: That seem to be a gift that was really to your liking.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: I had assumed that.
Ruby: * She takes a breath as what look like rose petals form around her, the girl then bolting towards the door, disappearing from sight with only the cloud of flowers giving her position away as the door suddenly opens and closes just as quickly. *
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Well i’ve had a funny little idea in a RP with someone else. A Mandalorian that gets isekaied to a place like Genshin Impact getting hired as the bodyguad/long term babysitter for a noble family’s daughter. Would make for one hell of a bully deterrent.
RUby: * She comes back a little later in the same cloud of rose petals, this time with a accompanying gust of wind rushing over them with the door closing behind her as the silver eyed girl stands there holding a fairly sized, rather expensive looking mag-rifle in her hands. * Here it is you two.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I will need a moment to look up what Genshin Impact is to understand.
Milly: It even match your outfit. Sorry, I’m not so much of a weapon person.
Liam: I know a little bit more about them and it looks efficient for something made here on this world. Mid length weapon for a good balance of lowering recoil and encumbered, a deplorable shocker. You could even put multiple clips, but you should make sure your power cell still have what it takes to use all the rounds or its pointless.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jak: Crescent Rose is her main weapon that she came to our world with. You should also show it to them, I know you are very proud of your creation.
OOC: And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide