The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I feel pretty good right now but also very tired. Going through all the moving is tiresome but I’m also getting back to many things I was looking forward too.
But right now I must leave. I have some road to do to bring the last boxes. It’s almost sad but I have to say bye in my second post. For only a few hours this time though. Bye.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Thanks I probably should cause I woke up at 1:30 am this morning, surely the anticipation but my wake up time had drifted from 6am to 3am a long time ago anyway so who know if it is a part of that. But I’m home for the evening and shouldn’t get out again so I’ll try to be on a little.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It’s alright. Now I wonder what to do. Would it be strange to go back to the very last suggestion of stuff to do posted on the last page. Even if it took almost a year to start it.
Also I should admit, I honestly tried to write some stuff to go back to when I was out, but too often I had trouble making anything good and I feel like I’m being mostly dry now that I’m finally here.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Yeah, to be honest most of the ideas i can think of off the top of my head wouldn’t work in the thread for a couple of reasons, might just be a readjustment period with how long it’s been.
boz

Liam: Well it sure sound like you are a fierce woman Ruby. What kind of school create people like you? I’ve heard they are trying to reproduce that here now.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It’s hard to find a really meaningful link. Basically they were talking about Sandstone and how Ruby defeated the Jaeger then we were not sure how to continue and you suggested asking her how the school was like.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Wait a second they told them about the academies right? I recall there being a bit of a misunderstanding about the questions being asked and the lethality rate of the training, i think it was while they were in a APC of some kind made from a modified hull of the UEF’s T2 tank from Supreme Commander that was supplied by my guy’s merc unit?
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Oh right.
Ruby: Well, they were pretty nice overall, the food was good, they let us have big food fights too without to harsh of a punishment, the initiation was a bit rough though.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Alright that would probably be a timeskip since im not feeling much like making a big post on that, and it would need me to do a lot of reading on the wiki and tvrtopes.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Like he said it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t develop on the hunter school. But you should have Ruby bring the next topic to control where the conversation is heading.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liam: I used to be hauler for a warehousing business. But until the trade take off again I recently switched to hauling construction material for the whole Arlon restoration project.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liam: You mean now that we can import from ponies again? Well having wood sure help sometime. Sure stone is a most classic style here but it’s heavy for a second floor and stone flooring are cold for feet. Or you mean from your magic store? I’ve seen water heaters and coolers using your stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide