The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Boz: A big part of it is that it always change. Like Pix my changeling friend tried to used his morphing power there. The first time he turned into something else than he was trying to. The second time it wasn’t even him with transformed. We tried going random ourselves by playing head or tail with a coin, but of course it landed on its thickness. And I’ve got a huge pyramid made of stone block fell on me, only for it to turn out weighting a few grams. And of course there’s alien being from old humans stuff despite how little sense it make for that to be on Equestria.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Boz: That’s where Celestia and Luna defeated him a little over a thousand years ago. The most accepted explanation is that the zone is some aftermath of their confrontation and the massive use of chaotic power used during it as well as that place having been where he live.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Boz: Probably not. You see it’s the thing with this place, you think it would make sense for it to use energy, but if it is what make sense, it’s probably not what it is.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Not really. And i had some realizations about other ideas and how likely they are to work with anyone and it’s kind of got me in to a fairly down mood anyways.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Like i said, im not really sure either.

But that earlier thing made some similar things click regarding some more recent ideas and it’s kicked my mood down further so im just going to head off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide