The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: No. He kept running Equestria for a long time after she first arrived. But there was pretty much no direct connections between them.

Not to mention that in the story Robotpony didn’t disappeared. He still run Crete and the minotaurs. Even if no rp action featuring those happen in a really long time for the characters IC he’s still around and well running his country somewhere else.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I was going with doing what we already do. Just continue what doesn’t involve him and presume that behind the scene his campaign against the donkeys is progressing but very slowly. It can be conveniently supported IC by the fact the donkeys/minotaurs border is dense jungles, mountains, desert and eternal snow land. All pretty terrible terrains to cross for an invading army.

And if we get to a point where we absolutely need to have his country played I suppose his stuff could be played by people who are still here, Cerebrate with Cocoon if he come back, or myself through Sharp, the unicorn general I created to have a guy on his side.
boz

OOC: Hey, it’s been a while and I’m not sure anyone would come today so I’m gonna leave on this. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide