The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Well he did fought the super grimm, with limited results but the courage to try was there.  

Trader: Hey, really long time. And well now I need another job. I’m sure I’m going to miss the almost vacation vibe of the last but I hope seeing activity would prove stimulating.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: You called it Jeager back then.  

Trader: Yeah probably, cause that’s what I used to be. My collection should grow much faster with actual transaction too.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Ruby: Well he fought against a fully grown Jaeger with us, those things can normally take out whole teams of hunters on their own.

Penny: What kind of dust are you looking to collect?
boz

Liam: Wow, but don,t say that too loud or my wife gonna get anxious.  

Trader: Dust? Oh like your crystal. Well like any collector I should get a piece of every kind. That’s how collections works.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Aren’t they right by each other?

Penny: Hmm, you should know there are some kinds that will be pretty hard to get, even for people on Remnant with connections to major companies or militaries.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Hey.

Penny: Oh no they aren’t all like that, some are used in simple toothpaste, but others are extraordinarily valuable in many fields due to properties such as being able to generate anti-gravitic fields.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: So, anything to continue the top side?  

Trader: Interesting, but that will be a pain making a complete collection in that case. With all my other stuff I was wishing a could make exposition and having every type to display would have nice, was it just to fulfill an educational purpose.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
Ruby: Hehe, yeah i kind of know how it feels to be on the recieving end of that.

Penny: In theory it would be capable to find a combination of dust that would create a similar effect, but it would be difficult.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liam: What happened really?

OOC: Reading back this post could be useful to answer that. I wouldn’t mind if you only continue that side tomorrow to take time. @MarauderPilot  

Trader: I was under the impression that you were about to help me achieve this goal.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah I suspected there was a risk of that. Then again it is now what happened in this story line and it was supposed to be a turning point in what you envisioned. Turning points are by their nature stuff referred to on a at least semi-regular basis.  

Trader: Processing abilities? I mean I know you are an android but does it really required such high calculation power to achieve?
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Yeah.

Penny: The ratio of different dust types and their arrangement is important, doing so in the wrong fashion could have, unforeseen consequences.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Trader: Just to know, is there such thing a a dust museum or the like back on your world or is it something that would be considered too reckless by your people?

OOC: Night.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Hey.

Penny: That would be the point of a virtual museum were it to have fire dust and similar items on display, particularly for those with semblances that allow manipulation of dust at a considerable range.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide