The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, really just getting to the place the story is supposed to actually begin have been such a struggle. I mean an OOC struggle, plenty of interesting IC obstacles would have been fine.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: What change getting Cinder in that other country. Yeah probably. But really after every step of the way so far had been so slow what to expect from that story?
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah, though I remember close to nothing of what you told me of that mod. Those conversation are probably near as old as the donkeys story.

And it’s getting late so I’ll leave on this. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: In the main side I suppose Blake and Penny could visit the museum where the lost tribe stuff they found a while ago is now exposed. If everyone goes back to traveling saying bye to Jak parents who should go back to their homes could be in order. Or I could give another shot at writing the “the conquest of the underworld 2” movie if anyone go watch it but take into account that those are hours, and when late days, long posts to write on my end. I’d also be open to suggestion.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah. And just in case we could use them longer. Perhaps what could be done is a semblance demonstration by Jak to his parents. I just realized that they actually never saw it or even heard about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide