The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: I mean, it seemed like the most practical and safest way to deal with the threat posed there. They are still shooting natural gas rockets in a place that might have flameable materials, underground.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah but then I also need to think of something to explain how the DOC and NOD code could strike again after that first incident that exposed the vulnerability.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi. And here’s some sort of epilogue for those bot but as I said. The RP would need new events after that.

• Later after Pyrrha and Rollie left the studio. *

Technician: What a shame that they had been destroyed like that.

Director: I hope for you the video is still salvageable from the camera.

Technician: Yeah it should be. Those missiles explosions deal a lot less damage than their visually impressive explosions would make you think. Even the camera, it probably only need a new lens. And if we’re honest the take was pretty good until they turned on us.

• He pick the remain of a battlemech on the floor. *

Technician: My poor creations. Do you think the toysmaker will still want to buy them?

Director: They could have made a sequel for the next version but in that shape no way.

Technician: * sigh and out of curiosity plug the piece of chest he took on the floor to his computer. *

• The projector display “Battlemech studio OS started. Critical error. Battlemech studio hardware diagnostic… several missing hardware.” *

Technician: All our own stuff at work only one reboot later. * sigh * I’ll patch you up buddy…
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay, like i said before, it’s just the joints she crushed to immobilize the machines along with snapping off the weapons to disarm them. They are still, relatively speaking, intact.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I mean for them to be in another story it’s not just a matter of fixing them. It’s a matter of giving them a new purpose in a new event, make them interact with a new set of people. How hard it is to fix the damage is irrelevant to the storytelling.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide