The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: I mean, it seemed like the most practical and safest way to deal with the threat posed there. They are still shooting natural gas rockets in a place that might have flameable materials, underground.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah but then I also need to think of something to explain how the DOC and NOD code could strike again after that first incident that exposed the vulnerability.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi. And here’s some sort of epilogue for those bot but as I said. The RP would need new events after that.

• Later after Pyrrha and Rollie left the studio. *

Technician: What a shame that they had been destroyed like that.

Director: I hope for you the video is still salvageable from the camera.

Technician: Yeah it should be. Those missiles explosions deal a lot less damage than their visually impressive explosions would make you think. Even the camera, it probably only need a new lens. And if we’re honest the take was pretty good until they turned on us.

• He pick the remain of a battlemech on the floor. *

Technician: My poor creations. Do you think the toysmaker will still want to buy them?

Director: They could have made a sequel for the next version but in that shape no way.

Technician: * sigh and out of curiosity plug the piece of chest he took on the floor to his computer. *

• The projector display “Battlemech studio OS started. Critical error. Battlemech studio hardware diagnostic… several missing hardware.” *

Technician: All our own stuff at work only one reboot later. * sigh * I’ll patch you up buddy…
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay, like i said before, it’s just the joints she crushed to immobilize the machines along with snapping off the weapons to disarm them. They are still, relatively speaking, intact.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I mean for them to be in another story it’s not just a matter of fixing them. It’s a matter of giving them a new purpose in a new event, make them interact with a new set of people. How hard it is to fix the damage is irrelevant to the storytelling.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide