The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Hi.

And I don’t think so, but then again I’m the one who imagined their code and Pyrrha couldn’t know IC. Because no remote activation on its own would have make them go rogue, they would have just booted up on the studio system which is their default. The rogue mechs would have needed to first turn them on, and also able to hack into them to make the Robotponyt/NOD systems take over.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah but those are not legion itself, they are pieces of units who used to be under Legion control. Also this as a whole is a non issue as there wasn’t any other in storage.

But anyway, I think I’ll go for today now. Bye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide