The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Pyrrha: * She nods, taking a breath as she extends her hand, gently placing it on him as she takes a breath, the same red aura from earlier starting to surround her. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• A blue aura appear a flare a little around him. *

Advertising agent: I feel somehow uplifted. * He try to focus on the robot but the robot stay idle. * Does it need more time to works?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Hi. And here for the long post. Been a while since I wrote one of those.

Rollie: So, I’m ready to fight.

• He get ready and punch in the air a few time with the robot imitating him. *

Rollie: Pretty cute like that. But the cute must now brawl. * He move a few step ahead getting in melee with the other bot on the spaceship hull and engaging the opponent. The other mech try to land a hit first but Rollie’s bot was easily able to tank it and fight back with a long series of punches. His opponent cover his head defensively at first but figuring out that in the kind of fight the shoulders are also a weak spot Rollie aimed for those until his foes had to lower his guard before finishing with a strong uppercut on the head that sent his foes up. *

Advertising agent: Superb, we’ll keep it. That last punch is exactly what we need. If we cut the clip at the moment the feet leave the starship hull it would be like if it was sent to drift in space.

Rollie: Yeah, my little mech did it.

• Meanwhile in the desert set of the production. *

Director: Hey, we need those bots to jump right now.

Technician: Yeah, I’m on it. I have one more who do it right.

Director: You gotta be faster than that. The company is renting those studio’s space.

Technician: Ok, ok. * A moment later. * Damn, how will I ever be on time. * Looking at his computer for the fight choreography algorithm. But after a moment looking at it and making calculation of weight distribution he felt overwhelm and just closed that application to rub his face. * If only we had capable AI who can do everything like the humans or Doc have… Or maybe we do. * He launch search query into the hardware of the battlemech made from recycled pieces of NOD and Robotpony wrecked machine. * Here we go, these thing had everything all along, possible movesets array, terrain recognition to place their feet correctly to land, I just need to copy those functions in my own app.

Director: That choreography better be ready.

Technician: Yes sir. * To himself. * screw the copy, I’ll just call the NOD and Robotpony system from my code.

• The battlemech’s battle in the desert was about to begin and the mech were set into the motion. The Minotaurs class launched their rocket and the knights jumped in the trench with the explosion of the natural gas rocket as their background. The Mantis opened fire on everything in front of it tearing them down. *

Director: Fantastic. It’s like they were really alive.

• Inside a bot code. *

->Desert battle algorithm started.  
    ->Opening Robotpony motion function.  
    ->Desert battle algorithm completed. returning to OS.  
    ->Battlemech studio Operative system idle. allocating processor and memory to threaded applications.  
    ->Next Open application: Robotpony system.  
    ->Robotpony motion function: No specific movement function called, returning to main process.  
    ->Robotpony system: Main process cannot be executed in background, error.  
    ->Robotpony error handling system: Launch recovery of Main process. Starting Robotpony system main process in primary thread.  
    ->Shutting down Battlemech studio Operative system.  
    ->Starting Robotpony system.  
    ->Robotpony system: Main process started successfully. Starting Robotpony sub-processes.  
    ->Terrain recognition: Ready.  
    ->Hardware analysis: Ready.  
    ->Hardware analysis: movement limbs found, sensory devices found, weapons found.  
    ->Target acquisition: Ready.  
    ->Target acquisition: Multiple targets detected. Initiating engagement protocol.

• And among the other mech, those including NOD based pieces went through a similar process. *

Director: Why are they still moving? * The mantis point its guns toward him and open fire. * Aie, ouch, those round might be small but freaking hurt!

• On its left a camera is hit by a gas rocket from a minotaur mech. *

Director: Ahh!

• They ran in fear outside of the set. Thankfully for them the battlemech couldn’t successfully chase them as the NOD battlemechs and the Robotpony battlemechs don’t cooperate with each other and slowed their respective chase. *

Rollie * who only hear them right now. *: Wow, your actors are really good at carrying the emotion. They play panicked civilians I guess.

Advertising agent: There’s nothing like that in the scenario.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Oh okay i just reread that.

Pyrrha: Perhaps i should have asked Penny to come along… * She thinks to herself as she starts quickly heading over to the source of the noise. *
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Oh the Chicken Run fan in me wants to make someone say “Finally something we can agree on.”

Pyrrha: * She takes a breath, holding out her hand as a increasingly familiar red aura surrounds her. *
MarauderPilot

@boz  
  • The rounds simply splatter off of her aura as the glow starts appearing on them as well, spreading in to and around the joints, barrels and so on as she looks for the firing mechanisms inside of them. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide