The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: An old idea where she would control battlemech toys like puppets with her semblance and use them to fight others autonomous battlemech toys that went haywire.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, I remember now, the guy was going to ask Rollie to use a movement caption machine to have them boxing.

Advertising agent: Hello, I’ve been told at the entrance that the champion is around here.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Advertising agent: I’d like to make him a business offer to participate in an advertising campaign.

Rollie: Really, I never really pictured myself as the kind to have his face on stuff.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: Well I think I can try to follow your footstep.

Advertising agent: Actually it’s not really your face but really your skills that will make it in the ads.

Rollie: My skills, I’ll fight in it?

Advertising agent: No, I’m sure you’ll find it fascinating, a robot toy will fight following your moves with a motion capture device.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: Yeah, worth giving it a try. It would be fun seeing a little machine moves like me. Do you want to come? You would see first with me what those robots are like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide