The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: There’s a mix of people who can’t stand it anymore once they retire and other who have it stay a part of them. You think my semblance could be based on that? Heat resistance.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: How are you?

• They moved to the living room where the decorative fireplace was burning. *

Liala: * She sat in front of it and focus. At first it doesn’t looks like much happen but after a moment it seemed like the fire was growing and fading in rhythm with her breathing. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Oh did i already ask that?

Oh i thought she had her eyes closed or something when i made that other post.

Weiss: Errr, i’d recommend getting some more practice before trying that.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: That also give her a bit of a feeling of being used to heat and fire already. And it’s not like if an average level of risk is creating a fire tornado around her. It’s more like setting a torch on fire with her power and other stuff like that.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: Alright. * She raise her hand toward the fireplace and close her eyes this time to completely focus her mind. And the fire faded, leaving only some pieces of half burn red logs, still incandescent but not in flame properly speaking. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide