The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: There a river, and if they follow it they’d eventually see a little cliff and a waterfall. A road that include a bridge, jungle area of various density.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Quite ordinary really. There’s not much room to reinvent the wheel with shovels. I’d just say it’s the kind specialized in digging earth and not sand or snow. Exactly fit for the kind of terrain they got there.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Hunter: The great feline can be quite smart sometime. But they are very much like us donkey and other sentient. Their intelligence can vary a lot by individual on case by case basis.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Hunter: A jaguar once. I’ve put a bait and hide with my bow, and it was like he knew it was a bait, and he deduced where I was from finding out the best angle to shoot that arrow on the bait area.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Hunter: Surely less than that when it come to intelligence level. No really intelligent animal would kill a bunch of panther and just leave the body there. No even remotely intelligent animals never kill without reasons.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Hunter: Who know. I never saw the creature personally. You did so what do you think. Did it looks like a corrupted animal?

OOC: And it’s late so I’ll leave on this. Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Well, think i figured out what was causing the computer to fritz out with games, the spliced section of the power supply cable was coming undone.

And do they have cameras or anything?
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: That depend. Camera wouldn’t be unknown to them obviously but do you think a group of hunters would have spend some of the little money they have on buying one?

But either way, even if they had one, we never made any of them take a picture of the creature if it is what you want to use it for.

And night for real this time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide