The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: No, cause that way they could only fire once. I mean dropping all their ammo at once, the explosive payload would be triggered by the fall and should be enough to at least cripple the jeager.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It’s you who made that OOC derail. I guess Rick could have asked the other for a plan but that would only be a repeat of what we just had to do. I guess to kickstart it the next expedition should begging already.
boz

• They reach the little gate in the fence build around it and get out. *

Calvin: Alright let’s hurry to find the best spot for the trap and dig it.

Oddy: Yes, because from what we’ve seen, we might as well be baits right now. But where should we make it.

Calvin: On the other side of the river near a point we can cross. It failed to pursue someone across it once so it would be our best guess if we have to run away cause we are attacked before being ready.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They could always bring their own topics and idea. Or you could post them arriving to the perfect trap spot. But it’s getting late and we should continue this tomorrow. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide