The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: No. It’s alright. That would make one less name for me to make cause I really want to name donkey1 and 2 and leave those numbers behind.

And it’s late now so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Yeah and something else just got added on top of that.

So, would it be safe to assume the guy would have a knife on his person?

Also, normal show style or anthro?
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: More ideas of mine failing or otherwise being shown as unworkable for the first part. And finding out the news about Sean Connery for the second.

Isn’t the magic hooves thing cannon?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah. I wish I could help with that, but I really wouldn’t want to break pm privacy and I can guess it fall under that.

And it is canon as in we’ve seen it happen but no one actually plainly say it. But we’ve always take it for granted here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide