The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: There would be a little shop for hunting gears, normal traps, bows and arrows, baits as well as camping equipment. A board of dangerous creatures that threaten the village farms(currently empty short of the jaeger) and demand for hunting products. And also what one would need to process the catches into marketable produce like leather bags and trophies.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@boz  
OOC: Ah

“They don’t want to show what they’ve got, even after agreeing to keep me here for accountability.” He shakes his head, “I thought these guys would be better at business if they’re running a market here,” he comments to Anorokaya.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Back then there used to be four donkeys left. 1 was more of the survivalist expert, 2 was more the one-with nature kind and he’s the one the panther is attached to, 3 was only carrying ammo for the rocket launcher one who was the fourth. The hunter is a fifth one who only joined them recently. That would make Rick a sixth.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Sorry there i missed the notification.

And i thought i was taking over someone already there that hadn’t had much done with him hence me just picking the name.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Oh. Well I suppose then Rick could be donkey3. So in that case you’d still have some leftover rockets from the last expedition in the bags on your back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide