The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: Hehe, alright but really not sure what we could do. Wrap up the deal maybe, that’d be hard but that would leave the story hopefully on a better pause point.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They think the jeager won’t chew it so they don’t mind using it.

Hunter: I left it in the preparation room cause I didn’t had time to make it a proper trophy yet.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Wouldn’t the reason it would act as good bait be that it would seem like a free meal to the jeager?

Rick: Lets make our way back then. * He says, starting to move. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They think the reason it won’t work is because the jeager is looking for prey to kill more than to eat.

• The rest of the group packed their ammo and the rest of their equipment to follow him. *
boz

@HatOfDisguise  
Smuggler: “Oh I think I got this. Well alright I can give a shot at showing you what we have. Some space people have been interested in some stuff our world produce.”

• He show them to come to a passage below leading to the little rift in the town cross by the river the mill get its power from. In there you see some wooden crates filled with metal tubes, but more interesting for your quest, boxes made of synthetic polymer, material only relatively advanced technology could have produced. *

@MarauderPilot  
    OOC: The base?
boz

• They followed. *

Anorokaya: I recognize some of these boxes as ours.

smuggler2-3: “Hey, why did you brought people we don’t know down here?”

Smuggler: “They wanted to exchange and they said they had weapon?”

Smuggler2: “And you thought it wasn’t too good to be true?”

• You cannot understand the words but you clearly notice the 2 other are not happy to see you there. Even the knight does but not being a terribly good actor to play a black market dealer he don’t know what to say to defuse the situation. *
boz

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: Normally no, but I understand it makes things really hard often so one of those other 2 smugglers could be among the local who learned your language and understand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide