The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: I’ve just realized that your previous post was still referring to the grimms idea and not the quest thing. But I suppose they feel similar to you since ultimately you only play RWBY people in the “quest of the underworld” stuff except that one time when it was played in the knights base.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Might as well take a break for today. Anyway there’s only time for 2 or 3 more post exchange. Probably not enough even to have Weiss suggest anything to the ventilation people. Night.

Also just saying even if that should maybe be left behind. I’ve run into the part where JNPR people played quest of the underworld for the first time as I was reading the thread old time, and it turned out Pyrrha was actively enjoying it back then.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It was just a thing I wanted to point out in the defense of my little racing game post. That the attitude I gave her in it was not being so far of the attitude you played her with in this rp 6 years ago.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay, again, that was over half a decade ago according to that post. I have zero idea what my thought process for her was at the time. And over that time, my feelings on the RWBY stuff here have changed.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: You don’t understand what it is really about. But anyway it was my sadness that was speaking, or my desire to fight it by playing here like how I used too. I will leave this matter on this.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Cause I tried and at every attempt your reaction is further from the point of it and worse. So I’m putting this in the stuff I need to cope with to prevent further issue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide