The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Might have missed it. But yeah, i was thinking the insulation would be more on the outside because of that misunderstanding. I thought this would be a big pipe leading up to the surface or something.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: All pipes go to the surface eventually, even that one but the curve going up is far inside of it. But the root of the noise problem with that one was the proximity of the office. In many other sections the noise is just as bad but there’s nobody living nearby to be bothered.

But if it was to apply the modification on the outside. Weiss could always just do it on the office building floor which would be close enough from this. Doing that doesn’t need the system to be turned off at all either.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It isn’t as bad for them because the main mechanical parts of the system are further from them. Like how only the first car of a train is bothered by a noisy engine.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Alright. Also it is only a starting sample. But now it’s late so I’m going to leave for the night on this.

And thank you in general. I know this little story didn’t reached a peak efficiency but I’m still glad to be able to play the old time lines of this rp in here once more.

Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Not really into that idea. We could try pulling “quest of the underworld” again. That’s something I used to enjoy and I’m in the middle of some scenes about it as I’m reading back the old stuff. We’d miss a lot of the potentials players with Ruby and a few others being on something else though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide