The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Reception lady: Stone, more stone, even more stones, dirt, and cushion like material. But nothing is enough. But what can we do, we are next to the highest concentration of ventilators on this entire planet.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Also, isn’t ventilator the term for medical equipment?

Weiss: Have you tried enchanted items before? Surely something so important would have the money for it?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah yeah, another translation mistake I guess. Though I’m sure I’ve read or heard the term “industrial ventilator” somewhere at least once.

Reception lady: What? Oh yeah we have money. Well it’s the town hall and the other cities that pay of course. The air we breath is public.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Sorry there went out to that nice shed/workshop thing we turned in to a detached bedroom and heard what was probably a cougar(And not the good kind) on the way so i spent a bit out there.

And couldn’t they have hired a surface firm for that kind of thing through?
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Could say something about there having only been one or two that could do it with the right mix of reliability and scale and that they shrunk enough under the occupation that they couldn’t afford to do jobs underground like that with the transportation costs, specialized labor ect ect.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Hi.

And after some thought I’m tempted to say they actually tried before but were fooled by the Flim Flam Brothers into getting something that broke soon after purchase.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Reception lady: Beside we wowed not to try again with pony magic after those damn Flim Flam brother fooled us with their magic air vortex 3000 thousand that broke like 24 hours after they left the tunnels.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Okay, lets try rephrasing that. I had meant that i thought what she said in the context that it was in, and what we talked about OOC to hammer things out would mean that her talking about noise dampening would have been guessed by the person at the desk.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide