The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Max: We looks still stuffed as far as dust goes. Been a while since we last try to sell some actually.

Liala: Yeah, it would probably be a good thing to get back at this. It was the original purpose of this after all.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Max: I’m not really sure.

Liala: Before you used to check for the most important thing in each town. I’d say one of the most important part of this city would be the air distribution system. Like Oredenton but instead of needing oxygen to fuel the flame of the foundry here it’s because they have a huge population who need to breath, and not enough flora to sustain itself like Harvestfield.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: A map? Of the air conduits to the surface? No, that’s the kind of stuff only the engineers and mechanics working on it would it. But if you want to do business they have an office.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: As I said it would be on regular city map too and they should have one.

• The team went on their way. *

Max: We used to be more people for that didn’t we?

Liala: Yeah, but I guess it would be a good surprise for them when they are back if we are successful. The beginning of a rebirth for the dust traveling shop.

OOC: Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Dogs got in to a fight around5 or so, a real bit down and sharking the other back and forth kind of one. Ended up getting bitten on the right foot or kicking at just the right angle to hit the top of one of the big one’s teeth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide