The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Weiss started all of this? You mean with the dust shop?

Speaking of that I suppose traveling shop related scenes could be done. They’ve been good in the past and it’s been a really long time since they last sold something.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Selling dust I’m pretty sure.

Would you have any idea of potential use not yet explored for something tomorrow?

And right now I’m starting to feel tired so I’m going to go rest on this. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Cooling, fireworks, water production, combat obviously, I think light production may had been tried in Harvestfield but I could find it back. I might have forgot some.

@Nyanta Starhunt  
OOC: Hi. I may try to be on but I’m going to play something that cannot work in multitab with this so for the next few hours I can’t make any promise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide