The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: Honestly I don’t know, probably. I’ve never seen one like that before. * He stare upon the professional kitchen grade stove stuffed with button, switch and other controls. * I never thought you could put so many buttons on just a stove. You can switch electric or gas powered heat, does it really make a difference? And this one switch with “heat power direction(electric only)”? At least the pan is a normal pan. * He looks out and see various pan classed by metal type, size, thickness and the like. This kitchen is indeed overkill for people cooking for fun. He picked one who looked and was average sized. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Nora: Yeeaahhh but we might end up burning all of this.

OOC: Feels like she might actually be cautious with her favorite food with what i remember about her.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: Ok we’ll ask.

Rollie: Hey you, could you help us making this works.

Cook: * sigh * Why do we have to deal with the owner guests? Anyway what do you want?

Rollie: Just to cook pancake.

Cook: Pancake? Anyway it’s a simple dish, the type of heat doesn’t matter on it so we’ll just leave it in electric mode. That should reduce the chances of you setting this kitchen ablaze too. It’s not something that could use venting to keep the air around it hot so I’ll switch that off. It matter very little which direction the goes, but it’s probably better to have be from the edge to the center. Now to put it at the right power. * He turn a last button. * Here you go, you have a stove that is hot.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Cook: You didn’t even gave the batter time to rest. * He left them. *

Rollie: It’s ok, I don’t think it’s essential to do that. Back home they never did and we weren’t screwing up our first all that often.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They sell bottle of that here, clearly labeled “corn syrup” and that’s what we always used. I made a google search upon reading your reply and I’m kinda surprise to see that apparently everywhere else they either do everything they can to hide the corn origin of the product or is proud to be made of something else because of how unhealthy and cheap corn syrup is considered to be.

I mean obviously nobody here ever believed it was healthy of course but we see it as the normal kind of unhealthy not to make a fuss about like the extra cholesterol of butter compared to margarine.

I suppose I should change Rollie answer.

Rollie: You are the expert, and beside we do this for you cause you won that game.

OOC: It’s probably better to leave that choice to Nora too.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay, i don’t think i’ve ever heard of it being put on pancakes.

Nora: **At that the girl starts zipping around the kitchen looking for where the syrup is stored. **
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide