The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: So there was people who resisted. Let’s go see this.

• You walk the corner and see about a dozen of the scientists and lab security and surprisingly 4 aliens, 3 Olmeran and a Fyrrian, with them all dead and disarmed close to each others near the end of the test shooting range where there was some cover on which to test the potential of alien weaponry against armored targets. You see no corpses on the other side where the shot probably came from, likely because their opponent recovered the bodies of our their fallen comrades. Apparently it seem that some people here when the crisis broke out felt that overcoming their fears and difference with their aliens captive was better than being assimilated in the traitor faction and ultimately fought side by side with them to their untimely end. *

Sean: An unexpected sight considering this section of the lab purpose.

Olmeran: I cannot help but wonder about what their last thoughts may have been.

OOC: And I had a rather terrible week with not a single decent night of sleep so I’m going to leave early to try to make up for that at least a little despite having doubt about being able to so I’m going to leave on this. But despite the heavy rust from getting back to ideas left so long ago and how I feel right now, I still think this is going rather ok all things considered and I’m glad a line like that was resumed. I hope you are satisfied about it too so far. Night.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi.

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: I’d like to know more about the power they’d use for that. But right now I think I’d prefer leaving this place and go back join the rest of the group.
boz

@boz  
OOC: I’ve looked way back and it seem the Monk was still with Silence group. Though I’ve also seen a lot of stuff from there about more important experiments on the aliens, a conversation with the complex AI and how they turned out immune to a mind alteration thing that was sad to see scraped.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ok, I’ve spend some time reading back their situation and here’s the summary. Sean’s team with Silence, the Olmeran and the Monk are kinda stuck in the medical complex building after they went through a jungle they didn’t believe being able to cross a second time in the agrocivilian research facility and chose to push forward instead. But their current goal is to go back to the main force left at the entrance.

• They get back to the elevator shaft that they had to go down in with ropes and climbed back to the main level. *

Sean: Now we’d still need a way back to go rescue Vilas and get with the team.

Monk: The way around with rail is long. And going through the heart of darkness only to reach the other side would be hubris.

Soldier: * roll his eye * He have a point though, we are not enough to just walk through the central command complex and going all the way around the rail system would be tool long. We need to force our way back the path we came from.

Sean: Perhaps there’s yet another option.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: We give up on the rail and the trains. We just get out into the valley and travel outside by foot. Really, what forces us to stay inside and use the complex’s transit system? Sure that would be longer but we won’t run into biosoldiers, giant insects that spit acid, cultists we might have missed the first time and all that stuff.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: I suppose. But the other options need us to destroy a block path or go through an hostile jungle again.

Monk: I would wish to be fast too, but clearing the way would be for the better to help our fellow men travel around here easily later.

Soldier: Was that, a genuine tactical opinion from him?

Sean: You really want to spend so much explosive on that.

Soldier: Finding more here doesn’t seems so unlikely.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide