The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Hi.

@MarauderPilot  
Olmeran: Do you know what kind of guy you have in this tube?

Sean: No?

Olmeran: … I suppose he was not famous enough, but I used to know him before our fall on this world. * He acted as naturally as possible but stick around this one tube and when the opportunity came he stole an object from the subject belongings and hide it in his own pockets. *

Soldier: Hey Olmeran guys, how do they even keep the people of your kind seemingly sedated into come in these tube. I always thought no chemical ever work on you?

Olmeran: * A little frightened by the surprise and thinking he was being called out for stealing the item. * Oh, it’s simple they are not really using sedative, they are depriving them of oxygen. It’s true, my kind is unaffected by all poisons or diseases but our bodies “turn themselves off softly” to say it simply when the feel an oxygen level too low to function for an extended period of time to be recovered later. It’s not actually dangerous for us. It may also be the reason why they have tubes like that instead of just leaving them on beds sleeping, even though I know species like your love to overreact about alien, because we can breath by our skin.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Maybe, animals who can gain oxygen from cutaneous respiration have it as a secondary system on top of lungs(for when physical activity is too intense for one to be enough). The usually brought forward flaw of this in fictions is how weaker to poison gas or pollution it would be but then again the olmerans are innately immune to those at the cellular level.

And yeah through camera he could have spotted it.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: How does that work exactly?

And there’s how much less efficient it would be, and the issue with clothes blocking the paths for air to get in.

What was the name i gave the AI of his again?
boz

OOC: I’m not really sure to be honest. That would be the kind of stuff that need some extensive knowledge.

I guess but if it’s a secondary system it isn’t as critical to leave it completely unobstructed. But anyway I can just retcon it I guess.

And it was Chroma.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I remember that the AI name of your guys got switched at some point but Chroma is the last name his ancilla was referred to by the last time we played on that line.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Olmeran: This guy in the tube, it wasn’t just anybody. It was the director of operation on this planet for my people during the time Parovia ruled with our assistance, a level 3 officer in the directorate upper class. I took his biopass because at this rank they have access to the central government district on my homeworld and since you kept him alive in this tank of your, his death signal was never sent to deactivate it.

The people here probably didn’t had the mindset to realize some of their subjects were more important than other, or maybe it’s because they didn’t know him like someone from my kind does. But this is valuable, my people would pay well to have him back, the resistance can pass decade without a chance to get their hand on something like this, and even the other races would be interested.

What I took change nothing to your mission though, this matter goes beyond this planet.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Sorry there, helping someone with some personal issues.

Silence: Not directly, but it raises the question of what other goals you might have hidden away.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It’s fine. I can’t really say I don’t understand. Hopefully it turns out ok for everyone cause the last two weeks were kinda terrible for a lot of people.

Olmeran: To be fair I didn’t knew this guy was here when I was dragged along. It’s not like I had fool you for it.

Sean: I admit I don’t really understand myself this matter but it does looks like it is a problem between him, some other people and his species head of state about which I’ve heard some stories. We’ll talk about that to the commander, but right now I won’t make a fuss.

Olmeran: Thank you.

Sean: Let’s check everything. Surely the people working here took good care of studying alien weapons.

Soldier: Our foes probably took them already. * That soldier opened a drawer that should have been filled with research paper but turned out empty. * Empty.

Sean: That’s kinda strange to see those empty, they haven’t connected this place to the network in fear that the alien would hack and detect it. I suppose our current enemies are also interested about learning about our visitors.

Olmeran: Understandable, whoever win the control of this planet will have to deal with them. Those info you got at least cover the big lines of who is what out there at least in the local sector.

Sean: So they could have goal reaching as far as the space species?

Olmeran: It’s possible.
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Thanks.

Silence Have your heard any rumors of what they might be planning, or what they might have here? * He asks, flipping through view modes on his visor as he looks around. *

OOC: Is/was a part of what was probably the Forerunner version of a prepper community at the time it was started, so it feels right for him to ask.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: No. We still don’t even know much actually. Clearly it started with people here turning on their country with weapons they had here.

• The multiple view mode show sign that further down a battle might have happened around the place where the alien weapons were tested. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide