The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(well, how do you feel about a bunny mutating, gaining sentience and the power to manipulate life energy as well as a strange insistence it isn’t life energy? and also having split personalities out the wazoo.)
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: The diamond dog bunny I could deal with it(not the most freak thing here so far), the split personality I have doubt after how you presented it, and I’m not sure what manipulating life energy really imply.
boz

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I see, the bomb thing is pretty strong since it is most likely impossible to dodge or defend against, but if he end up having a semblance self boosting sound reasonable as far as semblance powers go.
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Ah, cause I thought you not replying yesterday even though I had reply only a few minutes after you was because you may had mistaken it.

Anyway, how are you? and do you remember where you left things?
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: My own memory was that you wanted to jump from the escape shuttle into the site where the ship that started that whole thing crashed but I forgot the reason why you wanted to do that. I’m pretty sure you gave me one at some point though, if you look back at your post history you’d probably find something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide