The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

• As they move up the, unpleasantly distinctive smell of the after effects of a human being exposed to a flamethrower reach their noses. Along with the sounds of talking, a fair mix of voices one sounding, somewhat confused about the current situation. *

OOC: So, who should play Doberman? With those ears of her’s.

@boz  
    OOC: Hey.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Broke a fancy double walled ceramic tea cup i got for my birthday last year, got woken up a couple of hours later to be told by my brother that the dogs knocked a bottle of 1000mg vitamin-d supplements down from a shelf and a pup opened it and ate them all so it’s probably dying right now and all the vets are closed. Woken up a few hours after that for my mom to take my tablet before the alarm went off yet again.

And then when letting the dogs out a window several times older than me broke when we were trying to open it and sent glass flying so on top of everything else my dad got some good cuts on his arm from flying glass and i had to spend something like half a hour picking up glass shards in Kentucky summer heat before spending some more time sweeping the basically powdered shards off of the porch.
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
?I: Do they sound big enough that i’ll have to let it(The demon of her’s) out to play?

Alex: Do they sound hostile?

OOC: So, how strong of a signature do you think Lappland would give off to the lings of the group?
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: No passive empathy abilities?

?L: They could just be some smart ones trying to make us hesitate. * She says, sniffing at the air. *

Alex: Alright, lets go out nice and slow, just keep that shield up in case some of them are a little twitchy on the trigger finger.
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: That counts as being stuck in a niche?

• They soon come around seeing what looks largely like a collection of faunus, ranging from dog and wolf types to rabbits and what even looks like a goat faunus with a particularly devilish set of horns holding a, somewhat large particularly for her size and apparent age flamethrower, the rest otherwise armed with either melee weapons or bows of differing types if armed at all. *
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Ah, okay i was just asking about if they’d be able to pick up the average mental state of someone as, unstable as she is described. Not the kind who’ll shank you for the hell of it, but you don’t want to surprise her, or talk negatively about Texas in front of her unless it’s about her “new self” and how her “old self” was the real her.

?I: So, who are you four? * The blonde haired, red eyed, almost childlike in appearance girl asks, the occasional lick of flame coming from the weapon she’s carrying around with seemingly little effort. *
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
? : “insectoid originium mutations?”

Hazard: “not quite, long story, we’re the knights of the raven, a merc outfit. We informed ourselves about what your group does and when we picked up on your signal we decided to lend a hand.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide