The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• The smuggler immediately panic and empty his initial energy cell on them with about 10% accuracy. *

smuggler: Ahhhhh!  

• They get to a two story building with a shuttle crashed on the second floor. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

The smuggler manages to land hit on a Slashers right arm burning it clean off as the other charge

“Calm down!”

Ash fires a few rounds Into a Slashers leg making it keel forward before coming down on it’s head with a heavy boot

__

Saria looks up at the building

“Oh come on man….. Alright hang on.”

Saria quickly climbs up the side of the building with her gravity boots before trying to look inside the ship
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@AshTheHusky  
Smuggler: Sorry, I’ve never actually used it. All my transaction went well.  

• There is people knocked out inside. But the hull is still solid and the door blocked by being encased inside the building wall. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“No time for apologies! Just shoot.”

Ash shoots a round at a Spitters head destroying the rotten flesh quickly

“Take out that last one!”

Suddenly a Spitter lands infront of the Smuggler raising a arm to swipe

Saria breaks in a window climbing inside to see the Slasher that took them down pinned against the wall dead

“Ouch….”

She quickly starts trying to pull open the door
boz

• Without going from target to target he is much better and spray the last necromorph all near the head hitting the shoulders a couple of time time too and making the arms fall along the head. *  

• It is really a tough door. *

Suzy: Anything stronger you could use to open it?
AshTheHusky

@boz

With each shot the Spitter stumbles backwards before its head gets shot killing it instantly

Saria sighs

“Adviser can you get this door open?”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Smuggler: I did it!  

Adviser: I sent open signal to the opening circuit but it is physically blocked by something stronger than the opening mechanism.
AshTheHusky

@boz

“Don’t celebrate yet. We got to get to the evac zone.”

Ash starts heading towards the evacuation area

“Damn it!….”

Saria start looking in through the windows looking for whats blocking
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Adviser: The fleet is not over this town. I commanded strikes on positions between you and the stadium that should make the path safe. * You see missiles falling from the sky on the road you are about to takes. *

Adviser: You can probably still use cars but it would be bumpy.  

Suzy: * Who made it to her by the stairs inside. * Maybe you could just beat the wall. Even if you can’t really destroy it you only need to weaken it enough for the opening mechanism to do the final breaking.

Adviser: A normal AI would probably tell you to find a mace but from my real experience, hitting twice as much and as hard with a tool half as good is often a successful strategy when dealing with limited resources. The metal boots of your suits could be good enough if used with determination.

Suzy: You should probably try finding something else than your gravity boots but he’s right, anything solid in metal could do if we really work on it.

OOC: Night.
AshTheHusky

@boz

The nercomorphs in the streets ahead get obliterated by the air strikes from above temporarily openning a path

Ash:“Were taking the car. Everyone get in.”

“Well…. let’s see how much determination I have in me!”

Saria steps back a few feet before charging at the wall jumping. She goes for head on kick with the bottom of her blood-stained boots
boz

OOC: Hi everyone.

@AshTheHusky  
  • It’s a little cramped and the people in the back have to be 6 with 3 sitting on the laps of 3 others. The smuggler is on the passenger seat with the window open to eventually shot. *  

• Some cracks appear in the wall. *

Suzy: Awesome. Looks like it works well enough. A few more and the door might works.
AshTheHusky

@boz

“Alright kids….time to go home!”

Ash pushs his large foot down onto the pettle steering it down the road

Saria backs up further before charging again but this time putting all her force into her fist slamming them into the wall
boz

• The orbital bombardments make it extremely difficult to stay on the road or where the road should have been. The smuggler probably have 0% accuracy at this speed but the group does move forward fast. In the sky smaller fighters now fly and seek targets, hopefully they’ll provide good cover too. *  

• The cracks expand. It should be possible to open soon. *

Adviser: May I suggest you don’t try headbutting for your third attack.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash swerves slightly drifting around corner nearly wrecking as the fighters fly over head “Hhehey! Looks like back up has arrived!”

Saria reels back shaking her hand

ow ow ow ow!

She steps back even further putting her back to the wall taking a deep breath. Bolts forward towards the wall using her thrusters to give a small boost for a heavy side-kick

Back at the crashed ship…… waves of the aged-undead leak out of the hull like a damaged ant hill but something deep with in the ship let’s out a ground trembling roar. Then a few seconds later the armor of hull quickly gets warped out-wards as something big inside tries to burst out

(Boss battle soon Bois)
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Smuggler: Finally. Think they’ll save the colony?  

Suzy: Perfect.

• A rather big hole appear and the adviser try to open the door again and it worked this time. The door broke the wall some more. *

Adviser: I think only you should get inside Saria.

@HatOfDisguise  
    Gioni: * chuckle. * That’s an interesting spirit.

OOC: And sorry but I was planing on not staying much longer today.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@boz  
OOC: That’s okay, I realize I jumped on kind of late. Rest well, friend.

Pepper smiles a little, albeit not much. They are still here because they got mugged, although spending time to be social isn’t a bad thing.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“They better….if not. We are gonna have a looonng day.”

he drives down the road towards their destination

Saria stays silent and slides through the door looking in “Hello?”
boz

@HatOfDisguise  
Gioni: So, anything you can tell me about your bandits? Where did the attack happened, which way they went after, did they had mounts?

@AshTheHusky  
Smuggler: I mean, make it so we can live here again.  

Tarquian: Is that help?
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Ohh… bout that…..we probably need to destroyed this place. Nothing can be left behind.”

Saria:“If I wasn’t. You would be dead by now. Are you Suzy’s parents by any chance?”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Smuggler: We spend so much ressources building it.

Other survivor: It’s not like we really paid personally.

Smuggler: Still collectively we are robbed by these.

Survivor: It’s a matter of life. That’s very cash money of you to talk of loss. Expected from a smuggler I guess.  

Tarquian: Yes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide