The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Anyway, so with Cinder, they should search for a ship or boat from the donkeys. They could try to get on one legitimately, or maybe give a shot as stealing one.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Looks like quite the expense for a mission that didn’t promised extraordinary profit. But the donkeys aren’t wealthy, I suppose I could make it cheap.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@boz  
OOC: Ah. I think it’s a bit late to go back now.

Does anyone else look willing to fight back?

OOC: I had to take a break for some time but it’s been difficult figuring out what to do here.
boz

OOC: Hi.

@HatOfDisguise  
And no. But it isn’t impossible to recover from a defeat here and search for ways to get back your stuff later if the group can’t prevent them from taking it.

And I understand. I’m less present than I used to especially during weekdays but I’m trying to improve that.

@MarauderPilot  
Cody: This harbor should have plenty of opportunities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide