The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz @Steve61594  
OOC: Going to be linking to the character pages where fitting for Steve. And speaking of that with one of them(You’ll know who ) we started this up way before that so we didn’t bring that detail on. Also for the pages. SPOILERS HO!

• they hear the loud distinctive growl of the blood soaked creature as it runs around the corner looking at them like they are nothing more then snacks to be devoured as the blood red spit drops from its mouth *

Yang: Well any plans anyone?

Blake: We fight and hope none of us get badly hurt.

Yang: As sunny as ever Blake. You need to hang around him more.

• she says with Weiss groaning at the joke before once more summoning the giant suit of armor with the spinning white glyph appearing on the ground as the forming up and starting to rapidly spin as the swords on it slowly move outwards was it rises then turning around and plunging inwards as it fully emerges raises *

Yang: Showy as ever Icequeen.

Weiss: Hey! * to the armor * Go help us out with that thing will you?

• the construct simply nods as the creature almost seems delighted at the challenge with them both charging at each other. The knight like suit of armor raises it’s massive sword swinging it down at the wolf like grimm which jumps to the side then opening its jaws and biting down on the armor’s left leg and yanking it down to the ground.

The suit responds by briefly letting go of the sword and slamming its fist in to the jaeger’s head causing it to roar out and stumble back wards with the armor stands up quickly while picking up the sword quickly readying itself as if it were a trained and experienced fighter.

It then slowly walks around the grimm which eyes it looking along the armor before charging in and biting down on the blade as it is swung shattering it and causing it and the shards to seemingly evaporate.

The suit only looking shocked for a moment then slams its right fist in to the wolf’s side making it grown as it claws in to the send tearing gashes in to the glowing metal as it’s own pitch black bark like skin cracks under the force of opponent’s blows as the jaeger again bites down in to the leg of it’s enemy this time crushing it causing the construct to fall to the ground letting the beast jump up and tear the head off causing the whole thing to shatter and dissipate *

Weiss: Wh-what?

Nora: Well there goes the easy way. * pulls magnhild from her back readying weapon in it’s hammer form *

Ruby: Any ideas mom?

Summer: The eyes are the only real weak points on these things. And believe me those are hard to hit. The only real option here is overwhelming force.

Yang: Heh thats what i specialize in. * she pumps her arms forwards as she reloads her gauntlets *

Summer: Penny you, Blake, Dar, Ren and Nora go and help keep the grimm off us.

Penny: Roger that friend! * heads off with the others *

Summer: * to Ruby and Yang * Well are my to little girls ready for this?

Yang: * groans * Mom not now with that please. * she says blushing slightly with Rubby giggling at that *

Pyrrha: I believe we should focus on the grimm getting ready to attack.

Summer: Ruby follow me and don’t stop moving.

• the white cloaked woman levels the weapons which appear to the a mix of falchions and shotguns and dashes forwards in a cloud of white rose petals so fast one would think she is teleporting with another cloud appearing each time she exits and Ruby following along in a cloud of red rose petals.

The two women move around the jaeger blazing away at it with the rapid fire bangs of the older fighter’s aura powered shotguns sounding out as she leaps over it firing with the weapon’s purple muzzle flashes being seen was the energy bolts impact the armor sending off small chips.

The younger of the pair runs around the monster firing her high caliber sniper scythe a few times with the large shells causing more noticeable damage but still seemingly mild to the creature before dashing out again it a cloud of crimson flower petals as it tries to move back only to have the pair to dash infront of it forcing it back in to the street *

Ruby: We’re not doing anything to it!

Summer: I know, Pyrrha a little sniper fire here? * just as she finishes the redheaded champion fires near its eyes making it wince as the rounds spark off the bone plated face *

Ruby: * stopping near it turned to the group * Thanks Pyrr-AGGHH!

• she starts to say but is suddenly interrupted as the wolf grimm rushes forwards ramming its crown like patch of none spikes in to her shattering her weakened aura and stabbing in to her back before flinging her off to the side of the street leaving her shakily breathing as blood seeps out of the wounds *

Summer: Ruby! * she starts to run over but the jaeger rams in to her with her being fortunate enough for her aura to take the blow before finally giving out as she flies back to the opposite side of the street banging against a light pole leaving her knocked out *

Yang: Ru-ruby…

• her eyes tear up as they close and her hands clench in to fists with her hair rapidly adopting a golden red glow quickly sliding in to blue and finally the hair itself turning white with a similarly colored hot pale flame surrounding her as the heat around her rises to almost uncomfortable levels with her eyes snapping open revealing them having turned to the same color as her hair *

Yang: You monster! * she yells out at the creature as a small blast comes from her position before breaking in to a run, her footsteps leaving shortly burning fires in the ground with her clothes starting to char and her skin slowly reddening in areas.

As she reaches the creature she slams her left fist in the monster’s head sending a spider web of cracks over the impact site sounding out with a almost thunderous boom with it lashing out at the furious brawler who jumps back with steel rending claws grazing her causing her aura to flash brightly before firing a shimmering rocket like projectile that explodes with a shocking amount of force on the ground near the monster searing the bark like armor. *

Yang: You like that?! Not so fun is it!

• she runs forwards again with her skin starting to blister from her own now self-destructive fire as she fires behind her near the ground. The enhanced blasts send her in to the sky before coming down with another blast from her gauntlets causing her aura to flare again while rocketing downwards and barely missing the creature but the shockwave makes a crater around her and knocks the jaeger back.

The quite literally flaming woman stands up now slightly shakily from the crater breathing heavily as she turns to it with her power still burning the same as before though it’s clearly starting to take its toll on her.

The grimm wolf rights itself with the already weakened right side of the armor showing not unconsiderable chunks missing now as it shakes it’s head then running as Yang yells out again as she meets it charge moving to slam her fist in to its head with the monster dashing to the side.

The Jeager swipes it left paw and her finally shattering her strained aura causing her to stumble as the fire’s surrounding her start quickly dying down leting it move and open its jaw as it head buts her and bites her right arm off just above the elbow before swallowing it eliciting a agonized cry from the brawler as she goes flying against a shop’s outside wall with the creature slowly walking towards her *

[Ruby: Yang, no….. * she says quietly with tears streaming down her cheeks as she watches her sister though with what looks to be a silver glow coming from them as the nearby magic and force users feeling something powerful building in her *

Yang: * gives a pained cough as she clutches at the stub while staring at the grimm * Well what are you waiting for. Do it.

Ruby: No no no no…….

• she mutters to herself as the glow starts growing ever more intense slowly making the tears appear as though they were liquid silver with a similar energy be spotted from her eyes and the wounds on her back as the red and black haired girl slowly stands back up.

The nearby creatures of grimm turn to her with what almost looks like fear striking in to the monsters eyes as the Jaeger tajes a step back from her with the monsters staring at the now standing huntress with the energy starting to flow up from her eyes for almost a foot and a half before dissipating to to a silver dust looking form and then fading. *

Yang: Ruby?

• the red cloaked reaper gives no response as she keeps walking forwards as the ash and spent shells from the fighting start swirling around her with her starting to lift off the ground as another field of energy starts forming. The silver light starts shaping in to a copy of crescent rose in one hand and a copy of the rifle Jak gave her in the other.

As the weapons form and the glowing coming from her builds the power the magic users and force senstives feel coming from her reaches nothing short of immense as she raises the replica of her scythe firing it at a nearby alpha beowolf firing a orb of energy the same color as that coming from her towards it with the orb blowing it back cracking a wall with a silver smoke rising from it’s corpse as it starts dissipating as a side effect of the power *

Pyrrha: A-amazing…. a maiden….

Yang: Whoa…..

• Pyrrha’s scroll beeps with Nora’s voice coming over the line *

Nora: Pyrrha what’s going on? The grimm are running and Ren put his hands out when a beo was going to get him from behind but it just went flying back and he says he feels, something massive nearby.

Pyrrha: Its Ruby, she’s a maiden.

Nora: She’s what?! How do you know?

Pyrrha: You’d need to see it….

• Ruby floats forwards shifting to the wolf bringing the glowing scythe up and then slashing down through the air launching a wave of energy out which crashes in to the jaeger shattering the armor and making it howl out in pain as it breaks with more silver smoke rising from the wound as she fires a shot from the rifle blowing through the weaned skull plate and piercing it through to the ground on the other side.

At this the other grimm start quickly running from the scene and the city with Ruby firing again and again at the grimm that cross nearby hovering by the wounded Yang as the bodies of the creatures all dissipate with the same energy as the alpha and the jaeger along with a similar ease continuing on until the sounds of roaring and gunfire stop with the energy slowly fading as she drops to the ground passed out but the wounds on her back from the jaeger seemingly healed *](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9zjk2MgVQ&index=52&list=PLPSUac5XxjB0WqyidKST_Fq89LY1xewj3)

Yang: * groans * W-wow. Ruby? Rubes? Answer me, please…..

OOC: And it is really damn late now so im going to leave it here since it seems like a good spot for the others to chime in.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Wow. I’m really sorry that this post kept you awake for so long. But I think it’s one of the best long posts ever written in this thread so I can at least tell you that your sleep wasn’t sacrifice for nothing.

OOC: I feel like writing something big too to go with this but unlike sleep, I can’t be late to go work on my webpage or they’d keep it against me so I have to keep it brief.

• Every diamond dog of their group except Jade who was with Ren saw the scene from afar. *

Max: What is this?

Jak: Ruby,Yang! Magic was getting out of Ruby’s wound. What does it mean?

Healstone: Let’s not give time to our mind to imagine the worst and go see if they’re fine.

Liala: The city seem safe now so we’ll be able to focus on saving them.

• They run to Ruby and Yang but Jak’s wound was forcing him to only walk until Max choose to simply carry him to go faster. *

Jak: Thank you Max.

• As they reached them. *

Liala: Yang! Oh dear, your arm! * she hold her breath after she finished her sentence. *

Jak: Ruby! No. * he get out of Max’s hands and run to her as fast as when he’s completely fine against all pain. * Please talk to me! I can’t imagine loosing you. * He hold himself from crying. *

Healstone: Don’t worry, she look alive to me.  

Me: They run, we have won!

Nethy: It was a strange victory but I’ll take it.

Lucy: We should go look after our new friends.

Pix: Do that, I’ll fly around to look if they are really all gone of if there they left some of them behind.

Me: Thank you pix.

Pix: But give me a gun, cutting weapons apparently do really little against these things.

Lucy: Here. * toss him her gun. *

Pix: Thank. I almost wish to find a last one to kill out of vengeance.  

• As the grimm started running away. *

Inspector: General, we have routed the enemy.

• On this he take back his pistol and run after the grimms to kill more of them until he fired his last shot then stopped. *

Minister: Run! You’ll just die another day!

• On his side, the inspector leave the battlefield to go back at searching Rex and Emerald. *  

Rex: * saw the light of Ruby’s power without directly seeing the scene before seeing the grimms running. *

Rex: Look like they won with some super effective move, the monsters are all running away for no apparent reasons. But the city had it bad near every tunnel entrance.

Nathaniel: It could have been worse. And I know how much worse.

Rex: Indeed, we are fine.

Nathaniel: And the little Roxette was way safer with you than where she was.

Rex: Thank for this confidence in our strength but we weren’t even attacked.

Nathaniel: No problem. I will be on my way now, I leave you here with Roxette, I know you’ll carry her where she must be no matter which path you take.

Rex: Ok.

• Nathaniel took back all the weapons he won at the poker game and leave. *

Rex to Emerald: We should wait 2 hour and then see the railway station. Despite it being on the first line for the attack, many will want to leave Stanstone as soon as they’ll can so they’ll will send trains here for them.

OOC: And it’s done. Looking back at it, it’s really sad that we didn’t find a place for Shankar on this battle.
Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
Ooc if this can’t happen tell me and I will redact  
Vi: she looks around f in terror and yells NO FUCK FUCK WHY her sword is covered in blood and she has been separated from the train gang….dead grimmn lay at her feet and she fights back tears…. she walks forward and one would see 33 dead grimn around her more to find…more people to save must fight on she suddenly is surrounded by beowolves. As the roar at her she kneels and closes her eyes forgive me~ she yells and runs forward slicing through one of them and staying another she jumps backwards narrowly avoiding the claw of another but her cap gets ripped hey that’s not nice!

she runs and jumps ontop of a beo and stabs down jumping off to avoid another. She yells in pain as one had jumped and pinned her FUCK GET OFF!! She struggles with it pushing and avoiding its claws the best she could her arm and chest getting scratched FUCK MY ONE GOOD ARM she Punch’s it and with the help of her AI she sends it flying into others….she pants and stands up her sword stuck in the armour plating of a beo gah fu~~….a loud crash is heard and she turns around A winged beast! she has flashbacks of her pet raven N-no…why did you have to come. A griffion Grimm roads at her and violet runs to it the griffin takes off and lanchs a feather at vi cutting a part of her hair off she swears and switchs to her arm rilfe and shoots hitting and killing it.* okay that’s th~~ she goes and manages to get her sword unstuck just in time to notice Ursa, beowolfs and boars surrounding her damn….lets do this

after a long fight it left vi covered in her own blood, cuts bruises and marks. She stumbles to a building dead grim all around. She kicks in the door with effort and grunts as she falls to floor and crawls to a corner. A tusk from a boar was in her side and chest…..I have to she pulls out a light and a dagger and lights the lighter and holds the flame to the tip of the dagger. After awhile the tip gets red hot. She breaths heavily but sharply…..f-fuck…okay okay she breaths out and rips out the two tusks and quickly drags the dragger across the wounds screaming in pain FUCKKKK GOD DAMN IT IN HELL AND BACK she yells and throws the dagger away her skin burned but cotterized witha weak slow breath she turns on suki…..activate….the distress signl..th y wi will c-ome….she shakes her head they will come….lets just make sure I am here to be found….

Ooc not the greatest but eh
Background Pony #16B0
@MLPPrinceEclipse  
Not all of them are like that. Like how not all Russians (Or Irish people) drink. As for racism, it’s a world-wide piece of garbage that should crawl into a snake’s den and die.
Background Pony #16B0
@MLPPrinceEclipse  
I apologize for your experiences (Even if I’ve no relation to them). Some places are good, I’ve heard, some are quite diffent, I suppose.
Background Pony #16B0
@MLPPrinceEclipse  
None taken at all, and I’m sure that someone more loving of America wouldn’t find offense in it; and by “more loving”, I mean someone who feels stronger about the country. I’m not a country hater.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide