The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

* After having finished with meeting the welcoming party that turned out to be genuinely a welcoming party they left the station to visit the town proper. It actually seemed pretty decent for the circumstances, the mayor/commander in charge really did a good job making this place as prosperous as possible for the situation. Which is in itself a feat considering the sames context brought misery to Arlon. *
Liala: At least we aren’t really in like an outpost base here.
Jak: Maybe there is nice things here after all. We should look up for them to get a feel of what makes this place worth protecting.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
* They went in town and go to the bar by the power generator since they knew about that one already. It’s actually some kind of cabaret that have an extensive bar activity along with its spectacles and a few gambling tables in a corner where a few rich looking dogs are playing. And while the entire city is not covered by the same kind of rainbow Ceiling light as Crossroad city, the direct surrounding of the generator have many large tubes filled with the same gas that glow in every color upon conducting electricity creating a wonderful light effect through the cabaret’s windows. *
Liala: I must admit I expected something less classy.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liala: A bar by a power generator, I expected something industrial.
Max: When you think about it, that colored gas is very industrial for us, even with its rainbow color.
Jak: I’m happy it’s so nice, it’s been a while since I last get out with Ruby.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: A little better.
* It is mostly made of drink created out of tropical fruits. In the cabaret there’s a lot of vegetal decoration, like row of sugarcanes between sections and fruits trees at the edge of the bar that also most likely serve as indoor farming like harvestfield, certainly needed in the semi-autarky of this town separated from civilization by the distance of an ocean. But surely a lot must have been taken from the surface despite the occupation there. *
Liala: I guess we should try rum, it must be the place specialty considering we’re under a tropical island.
OOC: I really like that song, a really great entertainment value. Though I must admit I have absolutely no way of explaining how it could have ended up there considering the direction Japony took in this thread that made a mirror culture with Earth Japan on Equestria impossible for the time being.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Good.
For some reason i can’t help but get a vaguely disco feeling from that even though i know it’s probably not right.
Yang: Hmmmm, maybe i could give them some recipes from the bars i visited back home.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Now if only i remembered more of my days playing Space Station 13 as the bartender beyond that one time i made something that put a guy on the floor on the first drink and start projectile vomiting on the second.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide