2024 Community Collab - we're pleased to announce yet another iteration of our annual collaborative mega-picture! Click here to check it out!

The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
* The alien walks up to one of the lockers, the same orange panels from earlier appearing on his shield for a few moments before fading as it slides open revealing suit of body armor looking to be a mix of some form of fabric, ceramics and metal. *
OOC: Think UNSC Marine armor pony edition.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ain’t that the kind that mechanically adjust to the wearer? I thought comments would be more suited for after that.
Thaddeus: Remarkably light and mobile. But I guess the real deal is in the shield.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: To answer your question, no. Forerunner armor would, but this is basically just modern body armor with fancier components, hell we could make ODST armor with all of the tech that we have if we had a reason to actually go through the expense.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It’s old in my mind and maybe I mix it with another similar game but I’m pretty sure the armor in Halo 1 do that. Not to the point of being a full one size fit all adaptable thing, but like, you put yourself on the right spot and it adjust around you thing.
But anyway that wouldn’t change the IC part.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Well, there is the hydrostatic gel layer in the MJOLNIR suits.
Gerald: This model does not have one, as useful as they are, it is simply not practical to equip every soldier with a personal energy shield, and the anatomy of it’s intended wearer would prevent the kig-yar’s gauntlets from being used effectively even with the mounting frames used for firearms.
MarauderPilot

@boz
Gerald: Indeed, that is it’s purpose after all, but as always there are weapons meant to defeat armor, or that are simply to powerful for it to stop. * He says, the right of the two beings briefly raising up the arm mounted canon as a seeming example. *
boz

OOC: Hi.
@MarauderPilot
Thaddeus: I bet the few survivor and whoever will replace the northern desert army should have them first, since they’ll have to carry on as a unit a fight an entire army couldn’t handle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide