The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
* He leads them back out in to the hall, heading downsomewhays deeper in to the ship eventually coming to a door with a pair of what look like hatches of some kind at either side of it on the ceiling and floors, the door opening a moment later revealing the armory as they step inside. *
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
* As they head further in they see dozens of advanced looking firearms lining the walls in stands or cages ranging from side arms of various sizes all the way to what look to be heavy duty anti-material rifles along with several even more advanced but, less identifiable designs clearly from a entirely different maker, eventually passing through another door revealing a second room with rows and rows of what look to be lockers. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I wonder how effective energy swords would be for them. At first glance it seem like they could hold them in their mouth.
* Thaddeus move first toward one of those locker. *
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Hmmm, well if you could modify the projectors so those rearward spikes on some models weren’t there.
So, is he assuming they are all the same type there?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Juding by their side, those rearward spikes would go around their jaws so it’s fine. I picture them holding it by the center and facing forward.
And no, if there is any indication that one hold a type that would be more suitable for him he would go to that one.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Yeah that’s what i had in mind, and i wasn’t so much thinking of direct contact as much as radiant heat from the plasma.
* The alien continues walking in back towards a slightly larger section of the room with the lockers placed further apart. *
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: The Sangheili likely specifically designed the swords with not having their wrists burned in mind, but there is the extra bulk of a equine style jaw to consider there.
Gerald: At least your general physiology.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide