The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
Once it was sure they left it started moving again, looking towards the window before turning the projecto-net on and looking for the news channel.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony
* The news talk about the recent fall of the airfield. *
Host: … destruction of our airfield in the donkey kingdom, we have here with us the head of the engineering department in charge of the heavier than air aircraft program. What can you say about the future of your project and our prospects in the domain of flight after this setback?
Guest: I understand the public saw defeat written all over the paper, I wish it was less sensational seeking. I have a brighter picture to bring here, Robotpony’s invasion force in the donkey kingdom was outnumbering the air support we generously offered the donkey by an over 50 to 1 ratio, and it’s Robotpony, his modern war expertise is pretty much the best you could find among native Equestrians. The destruction of our base was a given the moment they decided to make this their priority, and that surprise us that they did that for what was really, a test project.
In hindsight maybe that was something we should have expected from the start, was it just because we had better cannons than the donkeys. But all this to say, his victory there doesn’t mean the project is a failure, it did meet the expectations until that and even surpassed them in many point. We are coming out of this venture with newfound knowledge of flight aerodynamic and flying combat tactics.
Host: And about the sacrifice of those who participated in this project?
Guest: It is trafic of course, like any battle lost any country suffer, but they were volunteers and the only thing our department did to them was providing them the best equipment that was within our ability to manufacture at that moment. The truth is, they went to the donkey kingdom much better off than say, a pegasus volunteer that would only have his hooves to buck with and grenades in a satchel to toss. That’s why we still have some survivor among the pilots.
Host: What will happen to them now?
Guest: We had shut down the air service for now, until new aircrafts models designed with our latest understanding of flight are ready for active use, which should not be in all that long. As for the aircrafts we still have now are stuck in the donkey kingdom without an airbase, most of them landed on the highways around the donkeys capital. We were supposed to give them to the donkeys after some modification to make them usable by them, but the death of Veit, the donkey general in charge of the zone we operated in, delayed that because in our deal they would have join in personal force which is no more. They will certainly find a new purpose soon though.
Host: Thank you. We shall continue on this information by adding that the destruction of the northern donkey army brought much of the desert now under Robotpony occupation only the westernmost part remain under donkey control.
Space faring objects have been observed over the western donkey province and shall join the fight on their side, making what was expected my much to be an easy war for Crete only slowed by the notoriously difficult to cross terrain of the donkey’s kingdom into something that could very much be the showdown long expected to happen between him and the space factions present on our planets. The future shall tell us if he was ready for it or if he rush to invade the donkeys would turn out to have drawn against him people he wasn’t ready to fight.
The same type of space object have been reported over Equestria hinting that the space people involvement have reached another level. Discussion between those space agent and the donkeys general staff as well as the Equestrian princesses are still on their way.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
“Tragic deaths and destruction in mere moments… Is that what I was made to do?…”
It looks down at it’s hand for a moment, contemplating these events.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dr_Robotpony
Host: Further in the south, rumors said the city of Griffonstone is said to have fallen to “cyberling” controlled by the queen of Crete. The relation between Gryphonia and the tunnels having been severed generations ago we have no contact to confirm this information, however no indirect contact through Equestria have deny the report indicating it is most likely accurate.
It was officially announced a long time ago that Robotpony was supporting prince Tim of Gryphonia in the ongoing civil war there, a rare point of agreement between him and many other nations of Equestria including Equestria itself and donkeys kingdom who all supported the dynastic stability of Gryphonia in our troubled time. This recent development mean that Crete recently took a more hand-on approach to their support in order to have a greater influence on Gryphonia.
At the time of Robotpony official support to Tim, his reason weren’t specified. While most of the world supported preserving the legitimacy of continued monarchic successions through this, we have every reasons to believe Robotpony’s motives are most likely of a strategic nature.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
“There must be something else on.”
The robot says this before trying to change the channel again, seems like the world events are already weighing heavily on it.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
* The next channel feature a racing event in Drystone channel(a channel with water in not like a tv channel) they are relatively impressing with their figure when they go to the side of the pipe and jump. The other channel after that is an Equestria show about a pegasus in a world living pastries. For a moment it might have though that such fantasy worlds if they happen to exist would integrate better a robot like it instead of any creature that actually eat pastries. *
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
OOC: I gotta say it, I’d like to build something more original unto this but I’m drawing blank here. All I got in these last 15 minutes was reenacting of show I’ve seen before or not really that original so I’d like to ask if you’d have a great idea yourself for that.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
(That might work, but I think I might have another idea before they come back looking back at some messages.)
The robot decides to turn the TV off, looking around the room it finds some lined paper and a pen. Looking back to it’s memories it starts to put music notes down, though for it using Robotpony’s software it’s a language model that it understands as speech.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
“The kitchen window?”
The robot gets up and tries to get there to cover that window before the boys manage to look inside, though whether it’s frame wasn’t built for speed, or grace, and it ends up running into a wall on the way.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
(I don’t think I understand the question.)
The robot looks up to see one of the boys staring right back at it, unsure what to do it just freezes in place, looking back at him as it runs through scenarios on what to do or what might happen next.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
OOC: I wasn’t sure if that fall made it remain in plain sight or only kept it from hiding its paper.
?2: Hey there’s a full robot there.
?: What?
?2: Yeah it doesn’t move though. You think it can answer to vocal command. What if we shout him to open the door.
?: That’s almost the very definition of wishful thinking Bill.
Bill: Hey we never know. Hey the robot, open door command.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
(Oh, I imagined it left the paper behind when it went to get the window.)
The robot determining that they’re not threats, at least not threats it couldn’t deal with, eventually decided that there wasn’t any harm in opening the door. At the very least they didn’t seem threatened by him, so it goes over and opens the door for them.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Bill: Woah, it worked.
?: I’m baffled it worked. I think the worst thing about that is that it encourage your behavior.
Bill: That service bot is awesome.
?: I’m not sure I’d like a service bot that open to any strangers who ask.
Bill: Every new product have some rocky alpha stage.
to the bot: Can you talk bot?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide