The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: It’s probably very new for you. It would be hard to explain actually, but in general something more original have more of it. So something totally realistic would start with a penalty, it would have to rely on its story line alone for originality.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: I’m not sure really. Without much memory you have no basis to know what is out of the ordinary or not actually. You should maybe just watch a lot of shows and have that little sensation that say “I’d like to see more of it” about one of them.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: So, for today?
@Dr_Robotpony
* A more realistic documentary of the artic fauna from the cystal empire in on the next channel. *
Technical dog: If you want something realistic that might just be for you, or you can keep going.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: I guess as guardbot regular fauna is a non-issue. It’s quite interesting for diamond dog too these thing. We don’t really have many subteranean animal so we don’t saw many in our regular lives.
* The projeted image display an arctic owl that dive into the snow and came back with a little white prey hard to distinguish into its claws. *
@MarauderPilot
OOC: Still continue as usual, just drop that news when you’ll feel you have not much else to keep going.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I was thinking you could have people come to Thaddeus and Alana to tell them but if you want the full thing I can have the donkeys reach out those people at the comm dept when you’ll want me to.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
* The next thing is a music concert from Equestria where they played various ponies successes as often heard in Ponyville. *
@MarauderPilot
OOC: They are still in the mess, but if you got nothing then alright.
* They pick up a signal from the donkeys on the planet. *
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: A guard bot that totally dig the smile song, not something we see often. Here, your legs are ready. I’m not suggesting you to dance right away though, I had to build new legs not in your initial models, or your short time as a space mecha celebrity.
@MarauderPilot
Lieutenant: Yes, I come from very far to reach the capital comm tower. I have to inform the rest of the donkeys’ general staff that the northern desert army have been almost entirely defeated and General Veit himself died in its last battle.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Lieutenant: I’m not entirely sure, between 20 and 25 thousands, I can’t tell how many captured or killed. As for the equipment it is pretty dramatic too, we lost over a thousand rockets carts, but that’s not the worst. Veit had purchased NOD build material with his own funds, all those all lost.
@Dr_Robotpony
@MarauderPilot
OOC: And I’m going to go rest on this. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide