The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Chef: Well that shouldn’t be a problem, we’re out of the latter and it’s not pizza day yet for the former. * He says with another member of the staff seen shuddering lightly further back in to the kitchen. * Any preferred flavors?
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
(Personally I was imagining one of the Minotaur like Warbots.)
?: “I see, thank you for awakening me, but my system seems to be less than optimal.”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony
Tehcnical dog: Yes, I just wanted to be sure it was safe before making you fully operational. You saw I didn’t finished connecting you. You see, last time you caused a bit of a rampage.
OOC: Alright, so large humanoid. And it might worth it to wait a few days before that bot notice the decay caused by the overclocking. To set up a personality and establish it as likable.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: Yes, despite my best first efforts you identified targets based on your primary programming and used the advertising mecha to attack the studio. All ended well cause there was no real war machines there but still.
OOC: And I’m actually tired early again from what I had to do today so I’m going to leave early on this. Bye.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: See ya.
Chef: * He nods at that, heading back and starting to give a few directions if with the slight distance andvarious small noises making it difficult to figure out what. *
boz

OOC: Hi.
@MarauderPilot
* They sit at the nearest table. *
OOC: I don’t know if that would derail something you want make happen in that visit, but would someone on that ship have kept communication with donkeys on the ground so they could be informed about Veit’s death?
@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: It was fine, there was humans there that wrapped up the whole situation almost in an instant anyway. And I gotta say that, for a short moment when it begun, the film team was able to record some pretty awesome improvised scenes. If you watch tv you might still see it.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: Yeah that wasn’t really a part of your original functions. I would have been surprised if a guard bot had been in charge of media control.
OOC: Is there even a genuine propaganda effort in Crete. From how you made their culture I guess Minotaurs would mostly approve of what you do from the start but some messaging could still increasing their enthusiasm and made them more actively supporting, if you even need the organic minotaurs active support.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
(There is a bit of propaganda going on, but not a whole lot that has been explored.)
?: “Accessing data banks shows that there was one, but it doesn’t seem to have been used for a while”
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: How surprising that a guardbot did that. * He kept working on it. * Here, try you arm for now. And if you want to watch tv, that would already be enough to hold the remote.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
OOC: Sorry, had to go afk.
* There was various diagram of machien component and posters from Equestria and diamond dog tech culture, their sci-fi series and the like. He actually had the official poster of “planet mech” the toy line you participated in the advertising movie of in your previous life. *
Technical dog: Here it is. * He turned on the projector so you could see what’s currently playing on tv, on the channel he had left it on there’s currently a show about diamond dogs flying with mechanical wings attached to their arms, it look a bit silly. *
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: They could have do that, but it wouldn’t have been the same. Hmmm… With your new improved mental power, now you can probably give a shot at grasping the concept of “entertainment value”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide