The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Here we are on page 5000, an incredible achievement for a rp thread that deserve some congratulations.
I’ve tried to write one of these long speech post I’m well known for, but it turned out a little too melo/nostalgic so I cut if out and will instead write something brief(by my standards).
I’d really like to thanks everyone who have at some point contributed to this thread, without you it would never have reached this point and became the host thread of so many great story lines and such extended lore.
I would name you all but that’s how I get into writing something about everyone and derails. You know yourself, and were probably invited, and the great stories you participated in in your time. And if you come here today noticing this page number against all odds, even if I didn’t called you to respect your right to leave or cause you left this websites completely and I didn’t knew any way to, you’re welcome to mark your presence on this page as the people who build this thread to reach this point. I’d like to see you again and you deserve to leave your mark on this landmark of a page.
Really thank you guys. I don’t know if this thread will ever reach page 10,000, but it will continue and perhaps great stuffs can still happen between this and page 6,000.
Edit: As this page ended, I’d like to close it with a little edit of special thanks for those who didn’t came that I can remember and who had above a certain level of contribution who I think would like to be featured here. There is still a few who might be missing but I might add them later if they or someone who played with them were to ask me to.
Nyanta Starhunt
Steve61594
HatOfDisguise
Dono & M.Storm
CobaltTheMadMage
AshTheHusky
Jink
LunarGhostRedMoon
Desertderp
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@boz
Thank you for making my time on this thread so fun. I’m really glad and a little proud to be a part of something like this and hope to keep the thread growing.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
OOC: Thank you. I know you are eager to continue but we’ll still keep it stalled one more day to give their chance to everyone from the old time. Else I know that with your response speed and mine, we’d fill this page in like 2 hours.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

OOC: Hello boz asked me to pop in to celebrate the thread reaching 5k, I wasn’t here from the beginning and wasn’t here for long but it’s nice to see it’s managed to keep going all these years, congrats on 5k pages everyone,
Posted Report
boz

@Cerebrate19
OOC: He is still a regular here, it’s just that his time schedule made him only come around 9pm, which would be a difficult time to match for you except maybe be waking up early instead of trying to stay up late. And we sometime do other things in the little time per days we have so that leave holes. We’ll probably continue at least one of two main lines going on between us in here in the next week.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Among those remaining is one I respect the right to stay out, 2-3 who left this site entirely without leaving any lead on how find them back. And 2 you contacted. But at the end of this I’ll write a little special thanks in the first post for those people if we all think they’d like it.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Probably, this will be the 19th post already leaving very little room for the few still missing. By tomorrow we’ll surely be on 5001 already and I’ll continue with you to make up for all the stalling I caused over this.
Posted Report
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
(Apologies for being quite about this, truth be told I stopped looking at the RP forums for a while now. That’s not to say I didn’t completely forget about all the time spent here with you guys, I remember seeing people join and leave over the long time this has gone on for. As I said I didn’t look in this area for a while and sometimes entertained the idea of restarting this set up with a very different way of handling things having thought this died down, but clearly that’s not something needing to be done since you lot managed to hit 5000 pages without me for… an insanely long time.)
Posted Report
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
OOC: It hold a little thanks to some determination.
But it’s nice to know you still think of restarting stuff, with this set up or another, here or elsewhere, you were great at running a rp game for quite some time before me. I’m pretty sure we can say your thread was the best serious rp even in its time where there was actual serious competition in the rp section.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Of course. I said I wouldn’t keep stalling our story any longer and you were already nice enough to let that pass for a few days. But for today at this hour it’s also pretty late to start playing.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide