The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Hi.
@14Fan
Twilight: It’s ok. We ponies are quite forgiving especially for such little thing.
OOC: But I think we should try a little to hold this thread off a moment. Not right now, we’re still only 4 posts in this page, but we’re getting close to page 5000 and I think it would be nice to wait just before we reach it and give some people from the old time of this thread like Cere who just come, Doc or anyone else who would notice and want to come a chance to post on such a landmark page number.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Fluttershy: Don’t worry, they are a rarity among us.
Rarity: How can you say that about me?
Twilight: She meant, rarity the word here, not Rarity the name.
Rarity: Oh sorry, I should have understood.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Anyways, thanks for sticking with me. Even if I yk, sign a deal with the devil about stuff.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: And I appreciate it. Now… how will the CMC, especially Apple Bloom, react to this?
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Ow! Uh, yeah.
He winced a bit more.
EJ: I think Scootaloo might be someone I could talk to during my recovery.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: I’m sure she’ll want to visit if I ask her.
OOC: And I’ve been stay up longer than I should have for quite some time so I’ll leave early today. Bye.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8EAD
hello everyone,
@boz
@Desertderp  
OOC: Well, MP have his, and cerebrate have the NOD plus a few country. I control a lot of diamond dogs and gryphons faction. I used to have equestrian rebels but now there is nothing for them to fight against despite the fact they are still together for now. It’s fine if you play in Appleloosa, form a groups there with a few chars and they’ll make their way to the top.

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: It’s fine. Wanna prank Jak or Max? You stand right in front of their eyes and then I scream to wake them up.
helo guys,
Thank you,
for your good information, and lots of love.[SIZE=1][url=https://gbplusmod.com/whatsapp-jtwhatsapp-download/][color=#FFFFFF].[/color][/url][/SIZE]
Posted Report
Background Pony #8EAD
hello everyone,
@boz
@Desertderp  
OOC: Well, MP have his, and cerebrate have the NOD plus a few country. I control a lot of diamond dogs and gryphons faction. I used to have equestrian rebels but now there is nothing for them to fight against despite the fact they are still together for now. It’s fine if you play in Appleloosa, form a groups there with a few chars and they’ll make their way to the top.

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: It’s fine. Wanna prank Jak or Max? You stand right in front of their eyes and then I scream to wake them up.
helo guys,
Thank you,
for your good information, and lots of love.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8EAD
hello everyone,
@boz
@Desertderp  

@MarauderPilot  
helo guys,
Thank you,
for your good information, and lots of love.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(Post 21, almost there, kinda hard to make progress from that dumbass background pony putting 3 of the same thing here. What do?)
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Actually I’m trying to stall it in hope that some people I used to knew who were playing here would come to notice the numbers and maybe come posting on page 5000 for old time sake. I would have been sad though had the first post of page 5000 been from a spam bot.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Yeah, I’m a bit struggling with that. You see I hesitate reaching out for them because of various reason and I’m worried someone coming back after years to call them in a pony rp thread would seem silly. So I’m weighting every thought and stuff like that with other old friends on the side. But I wouldn’t hold this thread back and block you forever over that, I’ll make the post that will change the page on Saturday and we’ll see.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide